Why are my symptoms going away?

VanderBaby

Reaction score
I had really really sore boobs before I found out I was pregnant which is what tipped me off to test. I was busting to pee first thing in the morning and I had cramps and lower back pain.

For the last week I don't have that busting pee feeling, my boobs are still tender but not nearly as bad I have no cramps or back pain at all.

I am 6 weeks today and I feel mildly tired after work and some slightly tender boobs and I STILL can't quench my thirst! I am sooooo thirsty all the time!

After 10 years of trying I am finally pregnant and I can't relax.

My girls are 11 and 14 and I was sick the whole time! I don't have that feeling at all either.

I read its a bad sign if your symptoms disappear =(

Symptoms come and go throughout the first tri. Like I thought my morning sickness was finally letting up at 9 weeks, then BAM! As soon as I hit 10 weeks it came back with a vengeance. Some days I feel fine, other days I feel like I have the flu. My cramps and sore bbs went away about 6 weeks too and now I only have them every once in a while. I know they're still growing - at least my bbs - because I've already increased a full cup size or two and I assume my uterus is probably doing the same. I wouldn't worry too much unless you start bleeding as heavy as a period.

Its so silly, when I had the cramps they made me nervous, now I don't have them and THAT makes me nervous ....... oh my brain needs a rest!

I agree that symptoms can come and go. I had two days in my 6-7 week, that all my symptoms dissapeared totally and I was convinced something went wrong. Then they came right back and haven't let up except one day last week. I read the hormones can come in waves, so we can have good days and really bad days.
You can always get cheap tests and look for nice lines to kinda help ease the fear...but I know nothing really takes the place of feeling gross to make us feel better about a early preg!!

I think I'll go in for another HCG on Monday......my last one was 5 days ago and at 13,000 (5 weeks and a bit) - was 1614 at 4 and a bit weeks, and 726 at 4 weeks the day after I found out. It should be much higher now!

I have had 0 symptoms so far I'm 10 weeks 3 days. I wake up a little queasy but after I've eaten that's me fine for the rest of the day. My nipples hurt occasionally but not my whole boob. I have been having period pains for the last 2 days too. I would honestly try and relax, don't stress unless you have something to stress about. If you ain't in pain and you are not bleeding sit back and enjoy the pregnancy with no sickness etc. You are still early yet so you never know next week you might be hugging the toilet every day. Relax and enjoy. X

Hello, I had the same thing happen to me at about 5+ weeks after having so many symptoms before testing. I was so worried but had an ultrasound yesterday and saw my little bean and a great heartbeat of 158. I prayed and asked God to lift the worry and He answered my prayers. Happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->