WHY are their babies and pregnant women everywhere!? :(

HollyRachael

Trying for first buba <3
Reaction score

ladies.
i have made a decision after feeling broody for 2and a half years but was on cerazette. came off in november 09' (etc etc for everyone whose read my posts) and decided to ttc#1 with df :). af appeared 2weeks ago :( but glad shes back and im back to normal! although me and df are trying for a baby, everywhere i seem to look are babies and pregnant women :( my best friend has just had hers and shes had a little boy, and id like a little girl and im SO broody.. its all i think about, so ladies.. im hopeing i get my BFP soon although ima bit worried about work, i started jan 4th and i read somewhere u have to be working there 26 weeks before u can leave for maternity and in that time you cant be preg.. i dont wanna leave before ive started if that makes sense? but i dont wanna be a mum on job seekers cus i wanna get everything for my baby. (that i dont have yet :C )..

i started taking my pill last week for a few days as i completely forgot, should i, take agnus castus or should i take folic acid.

seeings ive had my period and tmi stil spotting slightly brown blood so end of period but not really dark brown, dtd today.. i assume im ovulating.

any help would be great :):kiss:

no proper advice but you will notice that you are very much more aware/they will be everywhere, of pregnant women, babies, nappy adverts, pregnancy test adverts, anything remotly connected.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good luck hun

xxxxx

no proper advice but you will notice that you are very much more aware/they will be everywhere, of pregnant women, babies, nappy adverts, pregnancy test adverts, anything remotly connected.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good luck hun

xxxxx

thankyou babe! shall i start folic acid now? or should i wait? & they are everywhere im even finding myself looking at baby clothes and wondering what the hell is up with me! in boots i went in for some nytol and i dragged my df round the baby bottle bit looking at nappies! he must have thought i was mad! thanks again hun :D:happydance::kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the general advice is start folic acid as soon as you want to TTC- if not before! So yes, I would start it. I started the day after stopping the pill- it isn't going to do any harm and it's so important when you are pregnant.

Try Holland and Barrett, they often do half price deals, I think I got a years supply for about a fiver! Much cheaper than the branded preconception pills which are about £10 a month! :wacko:

Pregnacare etc are great if that's what you want to do, but I thought they were extremely expensive for use during TTC. My GP said just definately go for the folic acid and keep up as good a diet as poss. Worth visiting yours for advice/checkup and see what they say.
Good luck with your TTc journey!:flower:

I think the general advice is start folic acid as soon as you want to TTC- if not before! So yes, I would start it. I started the day after stopping the pill- it isn't going to do any harm and it's so important when you are pregnant.

Try Holland and Barrett, they often do half price deals, I think I got a years supply for about a fiver! Much cheaper than the branded preconception pills which are about £10 a month! :wacko:

Pregnacare etc are great if that's what you want to do, but I thought they were extremely expensive for use during TTC. My GP said just definately go for the folic acid and keep up as good a diet as poss. Worth visiting yours for advice/checkup and see what they say.
Good luck with your TTc journey!:flower:

Really :O il start taking them tonight then i brought the wrong ones, i brought pregnacare but its for when your preg :S.. And it has the normal vits and folic acid in so maybe if i just start taking them they shall be fine :)

Il nip to holland and barrat because thats really good, mine were expensive about a tenner and theres not much in there! I dont really eat healthy but ive been trying to eat a lot of fruit lately so im sure that will help.

I wonder how long it will take!! :( thankyou hun you too :kiss::hugs:

ladies.
i have made a decision after feeling broody for 2and a half years but was on cerazette. came off in november 09' (etc etc for everyone whose read my posts) and decided to ttc#1 with df :). af appeared 2weeks ago :( but glad shes back and im back to normal! although me and df are trying for a baby, everywhere i seem to look are babies and pregnant women :( my best friend has just had hers and shes had a little boy, and id like a little girl and im SO broody.. its all i think about, so ladies.. im hopeing i get my BFP soon although ima bit worried about work, i started jan 4th and i read somewhere u have to be working there 26 weeks before u can leave for maternity and in that time you cant be preg.. i dont wanna leave before ive started if that makes sense? but i dont wanna be a mum on job seekers cus i wanna get everything for my baby. (that i dont have yet :C )..

i started taking my pill last week for a few days as i completely forgot, should i, take agnus castus or should i take folic acid.

seeings ive had my period and tmi stil spotting slightly brown blood so end of period but not really dark brown, dtd today.. i assume im ovulating.

any help would be great :):kiss:

Totally get what you mean about there being pregnant women everywhere. My neighbour who I don't see very often came out of her house with a massive baby bump the other day!! When did that happen!! :wacko:

Don't worry about maternity pay:

You must be employed by the same employer without a break for at least 26 weeks by the end of the 15th week before the week your baby is due. Part weeks count as full weeks

although ima bit worried about work, i started jan 4th and i read somewhere u have to be working there 26 weeks before u can leave for maternity and in that time you cant be preg.. i dont wanna leave before ive started if that makes sense?

I'm sure the last thing you want to see is another pregnant woman (sorry!) but I thought I'd pop over to TTC to see if I can be of any help to anyone.

Just to let you know I was in a similar boat of worry but I've checked it out - you can be pregnant in that 26 weeks before leaving, as long as you are working and paying NI it's fine :) If you are wanting SMP it's 26 weeks for the employer (providing it's a permanant contract) and if it's MA you're after then it's 26 weeks during a 66-week period before the birth. Don't worry, there's no clauses about being pregnant during that period!

Hope you get your :bfp: soon! :dust: Mine was after coming off Cerazette xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->