Why are you all WTT?

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's reasons are for waiting. For us it's because we have a big holiday to Florida for my 30th Birthday which we booked ages ago, once that's out the way then we can get going with the baby making! We just wanted to make sure we had done all the things we wanted to do before we had kids, but now I feel like all I want to do more than anything is just have a wee baby of our own x

Hi, we had a first baby last September he is now just over 10months old :D I had a C Section so was advised to wait 12months before trying again also we are getting married in December. Come new year tho and we will be trying for number 2. Crazily I have been longing for another baby pretty much as soon as we got home after having the 1st.

Lulabelle Florida does sound amazing, lots of looking at pics and things to do to get you through. We have some finance to pay off from our honeymoon which will finish at the end of November which also gives me a little time to work on my fitness and general health and come December I think we will both be ready to go ....eeeekkk not too long now. Have been completely guilty of pintrest surfing for the nursery today :blush:

We are waiting now for DS to be fully weaned and sleeping better at night (aka:lets dad put him down!). We are hoping somewhere from jan-april of next year to start. It will be our last so a bit bittersweet. Just enjoying the time now with the three of us

Hello!
We're waiting cos we need our daughter to be around 3. That way we'd get free childcare, it currently costs us around £300 a month for two days as I work part time. I would want to keep her in nursery even when I go back on mat leave so have time to dedicate to a new baby, but not having to fork out that money on mat pay would make a big difference!

Also, we moved into our house 9 days before I went into labour, so we've still got a lot to do on it as we've been busy with our LO the last 20 months!

Xxx

Same as a PP. Have to wait 1 yr after having a csection.

Lulabelle85 we are big Florida fans - you will love it!

We have spent too many years going to Florida and the USA instead of saving for a house. I would love to be TTC just now but feel we want to buy a house first. Which hopefully should be next summer. My hubby turns 30 next year too and we are having a big trip to California for his birthday. Once all that is out the way we will be TTC!

Hi everyone,

we are waiting until we start the process of buying a house! We have 2 (7 and 3) already but wanted to get the ball rolling with mortgages ect before we start to TTC for number 3 in hopes that we will be 'home' and dry for the next ones arrival! We also booked Lapland earlier in the year for a 5 day Christmas Adventure so not really wanting to be very pregnant for the sleigh rides and tobogganing

We were waiting until we paid off our credit cards (wedding debt) and had some money saved. We paid the card off last month so can start saving now.

We went to the USA in May for three weeks (including Florida - you will love it!) and we had delayed TTC until then. We are also off skiing in January so have said we will kick off trying when we are in Italy skiing.

We brought our first house a couple of years ago, so are quite settled, so its just a case of saving now!

We are waiting to pay off our credit cards too! I'm thinking we will start trying in December though because it shouldn't take us too long! I'm getting extremely excited :)

I'm trying to get my last 14lb of baby weight off (even though I am 10 times fitter & smaller in shape than before I got pregnant with our LO but I won't get started on that haha)

Really struggling to get this last bit of weight off & i'm still overweight even with that off BUT I am so broody & really want another baby ... planning on staying on slimming world throughout next pregnancy & laying off my biggest weaknes BREAD!

My LO is a December baby so ideally baby #2 is a mid year baby as December is quite crazy!!

I was waiting until my body felt better, little one born in March & been dying to be pregnant again but after 5 tears I still felt some soreness. Think we may start trying again very soon!

We just had a miscarriage and are waiting for my body to heal and a first real period. Follow up appointment in 8 weeks so I guss we'll be waiting until then.

I am waiting because I don't have a thyroid and I have had 2 back to back miscarriages and my levels are not under control and want them "normal" before we try again. Which I'm hoping as soon as I have my tests done in about 2 weeks.

We're waiting until I've finished my professional exams (August 2016), and then probably for 12 months after that so my career doesn't take as much of a hit. Perhaps we'll go on a nice holiday as well - after 5 years of working full time and studying at night, I'll need one! :thumbup:

I'm also having some surgery in October and they recommend not getting pregnant within 12 months or so.

Hugs to the ladies waiting due to losses

We had a chemical in spring, and had planned to ttc this June. However, we have decided to wait until after out wedding in September next year so we can start officially trying on our wedding night.

I'm in the process of finishing my PhD. I took maternity leave in the middle of it to have our daughter (who is 2.5), so I can't really afford to take another maternity leave before I finish. I will need to travel to present my research next summer and my husband and I also have a business, so August is a busy month for us. So we're waiting until sometime after September of next year (TTC in roughly January). Also, I wanted to wait for a 3 year age gap, so our daughter gets her free nursery hours by then as she loves her nursery and I want to still keep her there part-time even while I'm home with the baby.

When I first joined b and b two years ago I didn't feel ready at all but now I feel more ready.Ever since my niece was born July 15th it helped me realize that I could be more ready that I thought I was.

Yesterday I held her and she fell asleep in my arms. :cloud9: <3 I even fed her a bit which wasn't too hard and she looked soooooo cute when she was sleeping in my arms.It feels like I have baby fever again that I haven't had in a long time.

I am in waiting to try because my hubby isn't trying :winkwink: We need to talk a lot more, and I am hoping that he will eventually come around to the idea of having a second child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->