Why are you all WTT?

Because DH doesn't feel ready, he wants to wait a few years... I would like it way sooner, but a few years is better than never.

So for now, it gives me a chance to plan and try to make sure we are ready for when the time comes.

For us, we're waiting because we just bought a new townhouse. That house has yet to be built (a month ago when we were there it was a pile of dirt!) and will likely be finished around May next year, especially with El Nino keeping it warm and snow-free.

Was planning to conceive via sperm donor and had taken folic acid and the day before I was due to order the sperm my new boyfriend asked for my number. 2 days later we got together. I was upfront and honest, told him I wanted a baby as soon as possible due to health reasons and we agreed one year. So yeah. Now on contraception... Not happy about it, but hate condoms.

We're waiting until our DD is at least two years old that way I get to enjoy her without the stress of a new baby also I had an EMCS with DD so would really want a vbac and my hospital will only let you attempt a vbac after two years between pregnancies x

My AF is MIA this past month, and I'm on medication that isn't great for pregnancy so I'll see about switching to something better or weaning off it.

Daycare costs, we have a three year old and a one year old and having three in daycare is just WAY out of my price range! So we are trying to time it so that the three year old will be closer or in Kindergarten by the time the new baby would start daycare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->