Why aren't my opks getting darker???

Hello, i'm using the same strips. On day 14 of my cycle and still no luck! So frustrating! One thing i have been forgetting to do is leave my urine sample for 20 mins so it can go down to room temp. I'm thinking of using more expensive brands for accuracy. x x

Its ok.........my opks are gradual there is always a test line next to the control line......but keep In mind ..... Someone women have s gradual darkening of the line others wake up and bam its a pos opk.

And usually I start testing on CD10. I have a 29 day cycle ..... I ovulate on CD18....its okay it will get darker. .. and turn pos it is just different with everyone

Mine are usually of the 'suddenly positive out of nowhere' variety. Not everyone's get gradually darker. CD10 is still early, just stick with it.

Mine have been like that, barely a line for days and now today the day my ff says I should ovulate after trying to figure out my cycles my opk on 2nd mu is nearly positive!!
For me testing midday or later in the evening is no good because I pee so much due to overactive bladder. Gl and keep testing x

CD 10 is waaaay early to get a positive. in a standard cycle youre looking at least cd13 before it starts darkening up xx

I ovulate anywhere from CD11-CD15. Last month I didn't get a positive until CD 14. Leading up to that they were faint, faint, faint. I've gotten a positive on CD10 (the month DD was conceived), but it's the exception, not the rule. You may still have a few days before you get a positive. Really, though if you've been testing since Wednesday of last week, that means you've been testing since CD 1? Don't bother, you really only need to take them a few days before you expect to ovulate.

For example, the earliest I've ever gotten a positive is CD 10, so I start testing at CD 8.

If you usually ovulate mid cycle on CD14, then you'd want to start testing at CD 10 or 11.

You will only get a positive 24-36 hours before you ovulate, so there's no need to test during your period.

Thanks guys! My app says girl for the next three days so will be DTD as we're trying for a girl lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->