why did i let myself get excited feel like cr@p now!

babytots

Reaction score
i tested yesterday morning and got what i thought was a faint line but as this happened last month didnt think anything of it. so tested again in the evening and got a faint pink line definately there and definately pink (and still is).

but tested this am and again just after dinner and theres a barely there line on the fmu one and nothing on the 2nd one (well if you look really closely there is but it looks more like a :bfn:

i told myself last night not to get excited over that test but you know when you can't help yourself and now i'm just deflated and hating myself for letting me get excited.:hissy:

i know the :witch: will turn up now to rub more salt into the wounds. shes not due til tomorow (or according to ff it would be sunday) but i just think its gonna be another one if those months.

:cry:

sorry forthe rant i'm just fed up with my stupid body i'm never gonna get a 3rd healthy baby :hissy: x

Try & stay positive, easier said then done, but a pink line is a pink line(isnt that what they say)

Good Luck

Sxx

:hug:

Unfortunately this is what we go through sometimes when we test early. I wouldn't give up hope yet though - your chart stil looks good and it isn't over until AF turns up! Good luck!

thanks girls hard to stay positive i just want sunday to hurry up now see if af turns up or not. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->