Why do I feel less pregnant at 6 weeks than I did at 4?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
At 4 weeks I was urinating more frequently, had tender breasts, cramping, etc. and now I forget that I am even pregnant because I feel pretty much the same as I did before I was pregnant and it's a little concerning. I WANT to feel those symptoms so I know that everything is progressing as it should be. Is it normal that I don't feel pregnant right now?

What are the symptoms of a mmc? I am so anxious for my scan on Friday because I just have a bad feeling.

I think symptoms come and go for most of us so it doesnt mean something has gone wrong. Most of us worry about it though so you are not alone! I was wretching over the toilet at 3+6 and felt fine at 6 weeks. I was soon feeling awful again though ;).

Lucky you Hun!!! For me I get super sick at 6weeks each pregnancy and that's when the heart starts beating for mine everytime. Enjoy feeling well xx

That's why I'm worried. Because shouldn't my symptoms be more prominent now, not less? I don't have morning sickness or anything. It just makes me think I am not pregnant anymore.

Not necessarily ! Many woman don't have any symptoms at al and have perfect pregnancies! I wish I had been one of them xx

Well if that's the case, I'm definitely not complaining! I just want my scan so I can be reassured that everythings good.

Hi wonderstruck..I understand ur anxiousness...I am not quite 6 weeks but I had more symptoms last week then this week. Its making me nervous too...but I'm happy I hv a scan on Friday...it's right around the corner. I don't have a scan for another month!! Yup, so hv to be hopeful and hang in there.
Fyi, when I was pregnant with my first...I had symptoms for a few days tI a week, then I would get a break for a while...then new symptoms. Could be your body gearing up for new symptoms!

Don't worry! I had symptoms drop off for a bit, and then come raging back. They come and go, so don't let yourself get too worried! :) I felt the same way when my nausea and everything disappeared, but it turned out everything was fine.

Sometimes what women feel at the 4 week mark may be associated with 'implantation symptoms'...then the symptoms tapper off and then come back full force a little later(or not and that's ok too).
Good luck with your scan!

Sometimes what women feel at the 4 week mark may be associated with 'implantation symptoms'...then the symptoms tapper off and then come back full force a little later(or not and that's ok too).
Good luck with your scan!

Very true, I didn't think of that. I've never hoped for nausea in my life until now haha.

I can understand the worry. I'm sure all is well, just take this week to eat a ton of veggies as you could be totally off them next week ;)

When's scan?

That's why I'm worried. Because shouldn't my symptoms be more prominent now, not less? I don't have morning sickness or anything. It just makes me think I am not pregnant anymore.

Wonderstruck, with my first pregnancy, I felt fine. I felt a bit off at 3.5/4 weeks but after that, I felt so fine that I was worrying every day that everything was at a standstill in there and nothing was happening. I was petrified waiting my 12 week scan. I had prepared myself for the worst despite doctors reassuring me women sometimes feel no different. Well he's almost 4 now and snuggled next to me! I found that at 8 weeks I started getting a little nausea but that was it. It was gone after a week or two and I went on to have a lovely enjoyable pregnancy. Please don't worry. Plus, think of all the ladies who are still walking about at 6 weeks pregnant without a clue they are.

Symptoms do come and go so I would bet you start to get different things as the weeks progress. But until then, just enjoy feeling good. I wish I had! Instead i worried my way through 1st tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->