why do I still keep testing lol

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
I KNOW I am pregnant, I just 'knew' even before testing, 2 HPTs andsample to GP im awaiting confirmation, so why did I go and spend more money on another test lol :dohh: think Im a habitual 'pee'r on a stick' lol xx

LOL no worries. I took about... 7? before I finally was like, "Ok I'm pregnant, stop." And 5 were all in the same day.

Congrats! :D

lol me too i did one every day for the first week just incase it was wrong :haha:

I did over 30!! I tested with 2 tests a day from 11dpo until 18dpo, then every so often after that. I had to hide them from my DH he'd have been so cross with me :) I just loved getting those 2 lines. Now I'm 13 weeks I have a Doppler to amuse myself with!

Ummm.... I'm thinking about buying another test on my way home and testing again.... I just LOVE seeing that :bfp:

My name is Kim and i am a POAS addict!!!!!!!!
I have done 17 pregnancy tests, promised my oh i wouldnt do anymore so i moved on to the test strips for my CBFM, ive done 6 of those so far!! I need to see someone!!:wacko:

I do the same thing. I've lost a pregnancy in the past and I keep checking to make sure it is still there. Can't wait until the first sonogram!!

I'm on test 6.....and have 4 more left........:blush:

hand up over here, got my digi bfp yesterday and still did another FRER this morning, I cant leave them alone!:wacko:

I KNOW I am pregnant, I just 'knew' even before testing, 2 HPTs andsample to GP im awaiting confirmation, so why did I go and spend more money on another test lol :dohh: think Im a habitual 'pee'r on a stick' lol xx

Hun seriously dont do this to urself I scared the shit out of myself a few weeks ago. I know I was 11 weeks but I tested I just had that urge and the result was a barely faint positive. U could hardly see the second line. I was so scared that my baby had died. But then took another test later on which was really diluted wee and was a strong positive. When u get so far into ur pregnancy ur hormones are that high the tests find it hard to read

I guess it's quite fun to see those two lines!! And it's also hard to believe so you keep doing it, I did 10 and then decided to stop, I still get tempted as I still don't feel pregnant!

i did 2 in the same day but really wanted to buy some more as at first i just didnt believe it. i was told by my mum who looked at the tests that they werent lying so not to do more. cant wait for the first scan just to make it that little bit more real! x

Im glad im not the only one who is nuts. I have done 15 IC's but i dont like them because the lines dont get darker, dont 4 FRER, 2 superdrug and a digital. Im actually contemplating getting another digi at lunchtime to see if its gone from 1-2 to 2-3!!

I think i need help. I have to destroy the evidence and hide them in the bin so OH doesnt see them, otherwise he will think he lives with a lunatic!! x

I am with you all!! Tested yesterday BFP still did another this morning!! Should I stop?? x

I tested again last night too! I just want to know I am going to keep this one. I havent told anyone (besides the hubby) but it is REALLY hard to hide it. My friends are starting to notice I'm not drinking wine, etc. EEEK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->