why do we clutch at straws?!

jonkey

Ready to try for no. 2
Reaction score
this is my first moth of ttc after finally getting af after depo so i have nothing to compare cycles to or anything... but i am going mad creating little scenarios in my head like the pains i had today could be ov pains cos i might have a long cycle...or my boobs seem a bit swollen... or i'm sure thats CM, maybe i am Ov'ing!!! its driving me mad!!!
again, still clutching at straws, does anyone know how common it is to be pregnant without showing all the telltale symptoms so early like a lot of people do?

Hi Jonkey,
I was on depo from the age of 17 (I'm 26 now). I had my last jab in June(ish) last year. I had my first period after Christmas this year, and went on the pill in January.
I took my last pill last night, and am now officially TTC :)
I'm not sure how to work out cycles, or anything like that. I don't know how common it is to be pregnant without the signs, but I just wanted to say 'hi,' and let you know that I'm in a similar boat to you.
Good luck xxx

Hi - I've been around on here a bit longer so thought I'd throw in what I think I've figured out so far...

Everyone has different symptoms (including some with very few at all) so it is possible to be pg without realising.

However, I also think that we become more aware of things we wouldn't normally notice because we are TTC and want them to be preg symptoms, even if we would normally just put them down to having a bad day/not enough water/dodgy meal the night before etc.

Good luck to you both x

Ooo, this sounds like the thread for me. This is my first month of TCC and I am still working out cycles, fertile days when my 2ww will be and all that on top of thinking I am having symptoms. Even DH noticed lastnight that I am going to the loo much more than usual. I wonder if I would get that syptom after only a week of trying. I am also convinced my tummy is tight. I am walking around the house talking to my belly and holding it all the time.
Glad I am not alone in this.

hello first timer and i love shoes and thanks jay dee!!

will be nice to track each other progress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->