why do we get palpitations??

porkypig

Reaction score
been feeling really short of breath at the mo and having some palpitations. does anyone know what might be the cause of this? xx

OMG I can't believe that you seem like my twin LOL, I get palpitations from time to time, I started with them initially 17 years ago when pg with my DD and after tests was diagnosed with a floppy mitral valve - google it - it isn't anything serious and very common and becomes more apparent with increased blood supply during pg, I had it again during my PG with Myles and also I get it is I drink too much caffeine or if I am stressed, hope that helps? Your GP will prob refer you for an ECG if you are worried :hugs:

you can get them when over tired stressed or anixious and if your not eating enough, also if your lo in iron

if your worried see your gp but they def sound anixety related there also charitys who offer free ecg and echos (ultra sound on your heart) to check theres npothing wrong

if you stressed theres so really good natural remides that you can get from boots that will help you cope and also stop the palpitations

relaxation cds before bed will also relax you and calm them down x

yes it prob just is stress, anxiety and exhaustion, ive also had a bit of a stuffy nose which i cant breathe properly out of my nose, so it might be that. thanks for replying ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->