Why doesn't everyone see spirits?

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Just been reading through the threads on here. So fascinating.
I'm not sure what I believe though. I think I may have seen a ghost once as a child, the memory is still very vivid but I would have been about 4 so surprised I remember it as well as I do. Then again, maybe I was dreaming :shrug:

Quick question though, why is it some people see plenty of spirits but others never do?

I've no idea, just that some people must be wired differently. I've never "seen" one in the way that I'd see a live person, I've just sort of had the feeling that ive seen one and then without me saying anything somebody else has said they just saw the same the same thing. I wish I could see them in the way that a proper medium sees them.

I have seen them all my life and they aren't always what you would expect. Some a full form with no way to see through them, others you can see through, some are shadows, others are energy like mists and stuff. I believe that some people are born sensitive, some that still have it usually harnessed it others who were born with it and don't see usually are fobbed off in youth. There are also some who can open up to it later in life. I personally believe each person is born with a spiritual knack for something be it seeing ghosts, dreaming premonitions, or healing to name a few. And just with anything practice :)

I can't say that I see them either. But I usually see out of the corner of my eye, or like a bright sparkle of light again out of the corner of my eye.

I have extremely vivid dreams occasionally, where I can't tell if I'm awake or not. I'm still in my bed but there's another person standing in the door way and they want to have a converstaion.

Or sometimes just as I'm falling asleep they talk to me, usually just as if they're passing by and they say hello. And I'll open my eyes and just be like... What? And I can't tell if I imagined it or not.

There was a lot of activity in our house after our daughter was born, nothing moving or anything like that, but you could clearly hear footsteps up the halls etc... I asked them politely to give us some space and it's been much much quieter! I have asked them on occasion to help me get my daughter to sleep and she calms down pretty quickly. Not sure if it's coincidence or not, but it works lol.

Just because you don't see them in a way that other people see them, doesn't mean that you cant.

Thanks ladies
I find it all so fascinating ----- I am 'meeting' a medium in January -- very excited, if a little scared!

I've never met with one myself, but it would be very interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->