Why don't children get 'chipped'

OH company uses them on employers (he works for a traffic warden company) so they can see if the wardens are hiding in the pub all day rather then out petroling, obviously its not inserted into them its in there little hand helds

lol I can imagine how many would be tempted to do that, especially on a rainy winter day

OH company uses them on employers (he works for a traffic warden company) so they can see if the wardens are hiding in the pub all day rather then out petroling, obviously its not inserted into them its in there little hand helds

lol I can imagine how many would be tempted to do that, especially on a rainy winter day

They kept seeing about 30 odd little red dots all hanging around the same area each day, the same time everyday you would just suddenly see all the little gps dots stop and start heading inwards to the one area, when one of the managers went down to see what was going on they where all sitting in the pub :)

we're currently against chipping in any form because the governments are trying to do that to everyone and did you know that in studies they found humans that had these ships developed cancer and tumours so would u risk it? there is almost no benefit but maybe bring you kids up scared.

There are plenty of banafits I can see.
The first 5-10 minutes of a child going missing in a public place can make all the differance between them getting hurt, adbducted, run over, if you can reduce that time to finding them then thats benaficial (abduction in these cases are rare but a child panicing and getting hurt is quite common)
Worst case scenario if a child has been abducted and that could help to finding the child quickly and safely how on earth is that not benaficial.
Even worse case scenario a child has gone missing on a more longer term and is known to have been murdered (there has been plenty of cases where someone has been arrested but wont reveal where the body is or uses it as a barganing tool for a lighter sentance) isnt finding your childs body still better then not knowing for years and sometimes even never knowing and never being able to have them returned for a funeral.
I know its a morbid thought but I cant understand how there an be "no benafits" to it.

Is there any proof behind the "cancer" or is it just another "if we shout cancer you might stay away from it" typescare tactic thing

well your kid dying of cancers alone surely should be a huge put off, its something you need to really look into because i bet anything even if a child is chipped you wont get their information in 10mins or even an hour, anyone got a pet? i have been on help lines for lost pets for hours, our dog harry died last year on a rail line because noone would help us get him off. these things will only be introduced when its suits the government to do so and we will all be chipped, it will control our money, our spending and even if we are allowed to live there is alot about it out there just now and alot of groups fighting to keep your human rights, why people would happily hand it over is beyond me, i love my son and i love him enough to protect him, if he was chipped i don't doubt that if someone did try to take him that they would think twice about ripping it out of him.

there are many studies behind chipping and cancer, if using a mobile phone can cause cancer think what a chip which sends signals all the time inside your body etc could do?

this is a video about adult chipping and why they would want it done:

https://www.truththeory.org/human-microchipping-agenda/

well your kid dying of cancers alone surely should be a huge put off, its something you need to really look into because i bet anything even if a child is chipped you wont get their information in 10mins or even an hour, anyone got a pet? i have been on help lines for lost pets for hours, our dog harry died last year on a rail line because noone would help us get him off. these things will only be introduced when its suits the government to do so and we will all be chipped, it will control our money, our spending and even if we are allowed to live there is alot about it out there just now and alot of groups fighting to keep your human rights, why people would happily hand it over is beyond me, i love my son and i love him enough to protect him, if he was chipped i don't doubt that if someone did try to take him that they would think twice about ripping it out of him.

there are many studies behind chipping and cancer, if using a mobile phone can cause cancer think what a chip which sends signals all the time inside your body etc could do?

this is a video about adult chipping and why they would want it done:

https://www.truththeory.org/human-microchipping-agenda/

Like I say my son has a chip, its not inserted in him (I do find the idea of that a bit far) but his attaches to him and can be hidden in things and I can get the info from it in seconds on my phone to within 3 foot.
Iv never had to use it yet because he has only just started to go out without a buggy and I cant find the dam thing (yes I understand the irony of not being able to find a tracking chip)

Is it the idea of having it inserted under the skin that is more a put off to most people? like I say I think thats a bit far but there are plenty of other options and its not just about an abduction, getting accidently seperated is alot more likely a case and children tend to panic when seperated and can run off further or out into a road.

A basic example was the the other day I was buying lo some new shoes and in the time it took me to to put the shoes back in the box he was off and round the corner of a shelf, I chased after him but as I turned round the shelf it was a door that opened up into a huge warehouse where the stacking shelves where like a maze and he was no where in sight already so I was running back and forth round shelves shouting for him and there was machinery and fork lift trucks the lot and the side delivery shutter where open with a 6 foot drop onto a open delivery bay with trucks driving back and forth.
It took me about 3-4 minutes to find him as it was, this place was a hide and seak heaven if he had wanted to and the longer he was in there where I couldnt find him the more chance he could get into danger and all I did was look down to put some shoes in a box

a tracker outside the body itsn't the same as chipping, anyone who has a phone is trackable. you get little teddy trackers u can pin to ur childs clothes etc. my DS has suspected Aspergers, AD/HD and OCD so i have to have all eyes on him at all time.

It is still the same technology the only differance is if its under the skin or not, the chip insisde the device is still the same, my point was how quickly you can get the info

smokey - that sounds like a very useful technology to me. It's there to be used by choice and could be an extra layer of peace of mind in places like zoos, shopping malls, fairs - all those places where there are a lot of distractions for both parent and child and it is very easy to get separated. And when your child is in that terrifying stage of willful, highly mobile, and pre-verbal, then it could be a great tool to help keep them safe.
In this case, it seems to me that it isn't replacing parental vigilance, it is simply another layer of security. I don't see the harm. :shrug:

It is still the same technology the only differance is if its under the skin or not, the chip insisde the device is still the same, my point was how quickly you can get the info

There IS a difference in putting a chip INTO your childs body and putting a chip in a badge or whatever and putting it onto your child.

I fully agree. There is a BIG difference between inserting a chip under your child's skin and having what is essentially a GPS tracker in a bracelet.

I have to say I find this subject deeply disturbing.. reading the OP actually terrified me slightly!

I would protest and campaign with everything I could if the world ever went crazy enough to enforce chipping a child.

I can see the benefits of a chip in a bracelet or something, it sounds great for certain children or vulnerable adults, but I doubt I'd use one.

I worry that anyone who used a chip on a daily basis would naturally become more absent minded. We rely on technology in this day and age so much so that it is beginning to change us. I think if you knew you had that back up every day, you may not be as cautious.

smokey - that sounds like a very useful technology to me. It's there to be used by choice and could be an extra layer of peace of mind in places like zoos, shopping malls, fairs - all those places where there are a lot of distractions for both parent and child and it is very easy to get separated. And when your child is in that terrifying stage of willful, highly mobile, and pre-verbal, then it could be a great tool to help keep them safe.
In this case, it seems to me that it isn't replacing parental vigilance, it is simply another layer of security. I don't see the harm. :shrug:

Excactly the way I see it, as a safety net

There IS a difference in putting a chip INTO your childs body and putting a chip in a badge or whatever and putting it onto your child.
Which is why im not refering to under the skin type chipping and have said that I think thats a bit far but instead im talking about gps chips in a object

hellllllllllll no!!!!!!!!!! how could anyone possibly agree with micro chipping a human being!?

As I said before though is it just the thought of it actualy under the skin that makes people say no, would people be more inclined to think about it if it was just a wristband type thing.
My big issue with it is I cant understand the thought of it being a invasion of a child privacy, maybe its just me but to me a toddler doesnt have privacy or and right/need for it when it comes to me as their parent (and ill probably have that view till they are in their teens)

Is it a strict no to any form or tracking that people are against?

As I said before though is it just the thought of it actualy under the skin that makes people say no, would people be more inclined to think about it if it was just a wristband type thing.
My big issue with it is I cant understand the thought of it being a invasion of a child privacy, maybe its just me but to me a toddler doesnt have privacy or and right/need for it when it comes to me as their parent (and ill probably have that view till they are in their teens)

Is it a strict no to any form or tracking that people are against?

I'm less uneasy with the idea of a tracking bracelet, but it's still the concept of being watched. I don't think any human being should be subject to constant surveillance (unless they've done something to deserve it!)

It would open a whole generation to the idea of not having any personal 'sacred' space (not the right phrase, but I can't find the word I want), over which the state, adults or other children do not cross. If you're constantly watched and monitored, then what difference if we are told where to be, or who to be with. It's a slippery slope IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->