Why don't some people ever update on their posts

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Why don't some people come back to update on how the future days went, I get so so frustrated when I see that people are in the same position as me but never update whether or not pregnancies happen

I read one earlier that had the exact same as me and thread was about 8 pages long so I went through them all looking for an answer either way and there was none :(

I had fain positive at 8-9 dpo and now negative several times and now am 10-11 dpo and still none the wiser
I went docs on the same day as faint positive but because of Easter I have to wait until Tuesday for urine lab results

I hate the TWW, it's scary/exciting/nervous all in one

I usually find if the outcome was undesirable they don't update. I make a point to update mine for that reason, but it does hurt and when you have to time after time say you got af or had a cp or a my it sucks. I know each time I get af I go ghost for a while.

Have you poas since your lab visit?

You actually reminded me I didn't update my thread. I didn't rush back to it because, I think, if I remember correctly of course, I indicated I believe af would happen due to my temps and lines being more like I had photographed indents than anything genuine, despite the fact earlier on they seemed as if they may have been genuine faint lines.
That's me, anyway. I don't know about anyone else but I would suspect they don't update if af shows and assume others will simply think 'ah, af must have shown'

I get confused by the multiple threads on the same issue that people post. Like, started by one poster. I'm like ahhh which one am I meant to be reading? Gets a bit mind boggling lol

I ghost for a bit too if AF shows up. Going on a baby site while bleeding is just a little to torturous for me!

Yes dobby, negative but literally begged them for a blood test today but for some reason in the uk they've stopped doing hcg tests if negative urine, but problem is I had positive home test 8 dpo but negative since so I wanted a blood done to confirm chemical or not,
But I'm still in such a limbo state
My mother didn't get positive on urine sample with 6 kids, my sis never got positive on urine sample either but they're not listening
So just a waiting game,
I'm not testing again now

It frustrates me when people dont update too esp if ur following or googling a problem! I can see why people sometimes forget when they get af and are busying themselves thinking about non-baby related things but it is annoying!

Yes dobby, negative but literally begged them for a blood test today but for some reason in the uk they've stopped doing hcg tests if negative urine, but problem is I had positive home test 8 dpo but negative since so I wanted a blood done to confirm chemical or not,
But I'm still in such a limbo state
My mother didn't get positive on urine sample with 6 kids, my sis never got positive on urine sample either but they're not listening
So just a waiting game,
I'm not testing again now

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me I'm sorry:hugs::hugs:

Yes me too but hospital wouldn't confirm it with a blood test
But that's what the doctor said before he sent me up there too

Just wanted that confirmation because now I'm at a stage where I'm like well was it or wasn't it
Or am I just waiting for it to shred or waiting for AF
Either way I'm waiting to bleed but just wanted to know which
But will never know now

Would the blood test have been able to giv u an answer?

yes blood test would give me answers

may not have been what i wanted to hear but still answers either way

as you can see by my chart i had very light bleeding then spotting
its driving me mad because my boobs are still way sore even after AF (which never happens to me) they almost immediately stop being sore as soon as AF arrives

i think ive already missed ovulation this month(i hope not) because my CP was high soft and open on CD10 and had almost Egg white mucus but because i dont normally check CP until at least until CD12(normally have 7 day period) as im squeamish and if any old blood was to get on my hand then eww.. haha
but i decided to check on CD10 for some reason because period was shorter
and now wondering if i can have a long LP then a short LP the following month now

but going doctors tomorrow and will tell a little white lie to get what i want(which is the blood test) which i will ask to add progesterone on to aswell

Hugs. Sorry the results weren't what you wanted. Just to let you know, your lp is static. It shouldn't change more than a day, two max. If you're noticing it's not static, I would double check your temping/ovulation to see if maybe it's marked incorrectly or talk to your gyn about it because that should not be happening. Did they have any thoughts as to why your lp was so long this time? I'd say a late o, but the temps don't really support that. The latest it looks like is CD 17. =/

On the bright side! I do not think you Oed CD 10. The temp drop the next day doesn't support that. Plus, if your opk is negative then open cervix or closed cervix I'd be inclined to say it's just your body messing with you. Without the right hormones, you won't release an egg. I'd try to DTD tonight just to cover your bases, but I think you are in the clear.

Fxed sorry this is so confusing

Drives me mad when people start a new thread during the same testing cycle instead of updating the original thread. Huge pet peeve of mine.

Anyhoo, hope you get some answers soon. So frustrating being in limbo.

Didn't manage to get a doctors appointment today(one you have to ring at 8am to get one)
but I do have some sort of answer tonight now anyway I have EWCM and the darkest opk I've seen from my cycles ever
My donor is coming here tomorrow as planned from cd1 and every other day for 4 times just to be sure
I'm actually getting quite excited now :)
Yes I know it's not positive until it's darker then the control line and yes I've poas 4 times today to try and catch my surge as I figured I have a very short surge as I have never got a positive opk in any of my cycles
And that's with diluted wee too

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
Hate the way these upload, it's darker in real life !

It doesn't have to be darker! Just as dark as the control for a positive!! :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->