Why hello there!

Sassymom

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sarah, i'm 27 and I am brand new here! I am about to get married (October 13, 2013) an FI and I just found out we are almost 5 weeks pregnant with our 1st! We are so excited and scared all at the same time so I decided to look for a nice supportive forum where I could post and no one would know who I am (still a secret from everyone!) I am so happy to join here! :)

welcome and congratulations :)! I'm 8 weeks with my first!

Welcome to BnB!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddespumpkins.jpg

Hellooo Sarah!
I'm brand new too, only signed up this evening, got my first positive test this morning at 7am and that makes five weeks too :D Me and OH are so blissfully happy, we were not exactly trying but it was a wonderful gift and not all that surprising hehe. I still can't believe it, I keep staring at the positive test and can't take it in.. I'm going to take another tomorrow in the hopes it will sink in more haha, have you or anyone else felt like this? When did you get your BFP hun?
<3

Hellooo Sarah!
I'm brand new too, only signed up this evening, got my first positive test this morning at 7am and that makes five weeks too :D Me and OH are so blissfully happy, we were not exactly trying but it was a wonderful gift and not all that surprising hehe. I still can't believe it, I keep staring at the positive test and can't take it in.. I'm going to take another tomorrow in the hopes it will sink in more haha, have you or anyone else felt like this? When did you get your BFP hun?
<3

I got my BFP last Saturday and we were THROUGH THE MOON!! I pretty much screamed till FI ran into the bathroom to see what was going on. It is still sinking in for us! Yay for 5 week buddies!!! :D

Ohh wow you got your BFP the first day your period was due then? Were you ttc? Didn't sound like it in your first message hehe :) What symptoms have you had so far? Have you calculated your due date yet? Mine should be around the 9th of June, given I usually ovulate a few days 'late' but only the scan will tell ^^ YES we can be 5 week buddies! It's good to have someone to talk to, because I'm trying to hold off spilling the news to anyone just yet.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Ohh wow you got your BFP the first day your period was due then? Were you ttc? Didn't sound like it in your first message hehe :) What symptoms have you had so far? Have you calculated your due date yet? Mine should be around the 9th of June, given I usually ovulate a few days 'late' but only the scan will tell ^^ YES we can be 5 week buddies! It's good to have someone to talk to, because I'm trying to hold off spilling the news to anyone just yet.

We were kind of ttc, like "if we get pregnant yay! If not.. That's ok too" I couldn't wait any longer to poas and I was happy it came our positive! The calculations say June 6th for me, but you're right, only the scan can tell for sure! I have my 8weeks right when I get back from my honeymoon (October 8th). It is SOOOO hard not telling anyone! The only symptoms I have had so far is achy back, tired, frequent peeing and sore boobs. You?

That's wonderful, congratulations! Yees looks like I should be around the 9th of June :D I still really cannot believe it... Ooh are you going to start telling people at 8 weeks??
Symptoms for me have been sore breasts, started before my period was due (though that was normal) then nausea slowly increased from about 4 days after period was due and now I am getting that regularly, also starting to feel the tiredness now heh.

I just can't take it in.. I've only done one test, going to test again soon so the realisation will hopefully hit me. It's strange because I feel pregnant physically, I just need my mind to catch up!

xx

That's wonderful, congratulations! Yees looks like I should be around the 9th of June :D I still really cannot believe it... Ooh are you going to start telling people at 8 weeks??
Symptoms for me have been sore breasts, started before my period was due (though that was normal) then nausea slowly increased from about 4 days after period was due and now I am getting that regularly, also starting to feel the tiredness now heh.

I just can't take it in.. I've only done one test, going to test again soon so the realisation will hopefully hit me. It's strange because I feel pregnant physically, I just need my mind to catch up!

xx

We will tell at least our immediate family after the 8 week u/s if all is well, then the rest of our families on Thanksgiving (at 11+6). FI couldn't hold it in and told a couple friends at work, and he says I am the one bad at keeping secrets! How have you and your DH been at keeping a lid on it? When do you plan to tell the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->