Why is Amazon Postage so High?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I was going to buy a valentines card on amazon, and for first class post (normal sized card, not huge) and the postage was £8 for a £2 card!!

I've noticed on other things I've wanted to buy previously (but decided not to due to postage) that the postage was really high if you upgrade to first class
Anyone know why this is?

:saywhat: £8 postage for a £2 card is really excessive! I've no idea how they could possibly justify that price!?

What about Moonpig or Funky Pigeon? They do lovely cards with normal postage costs - usually £1.35 or similar. I use these sites a lot and have never had any problems with them :flow:

Wss I love funky pigeon. Just ordered oh valentines card from this morning, you can personalise them with photos and write what you like in them

I have never paid for postage for anything on Amazon!
super saver delivery should get the card to you by the end of the week.
are you buying from Amazon or from a seller?

Some individual sellers take the piss a bit! So annoying.

i am with maryp0ppins. look for the super saver sales, avoid buying from other buyers other than amazon.

we have Amazon Prime, which u pay a yearly fee and can enjoy free shipping on alot of things, and free instant videos..etc.

Wow that is excessive! It's annoying how some sellers bump the postage up to make more profit :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->