WHY IS IT ONLY 8DPO- join?

Renaendel

LTTTCARL
Reaction score
Seriously, ok, I feel like I have been 8 dpo for days not hours.

Going to keep peeing on cheap sticks, because why not. I don't have to prove myself strong to any mythical folks.

Join me in the rant of how long the two week wait is!

I here by propose that babies divide and implant in the uterus faster so we can know! All in favor?

I'm 8 dpo as well, this is my first cycle even knowing what that means. Ive become google and symptom obessed, got a BPN today. I know its too early but i needed to do it for the crazy lady inside of me. It made me feel better about the glass of wine I had last night (ok two) at a superbowl party. Hoping those are my last glasses of wine for a while, I made sure I really enjoyed them. Need to stop symptom spotting, except.

I'm so thirsty and I haven't had a BM today and I always have one in the morning. Plus the wine should have moved that right along. For days 5-7 I had very intense uteruos pains almost like a tugging and a stretching. I also woke up with slightly sore boobs today. See OBSESSED!!!!

I can't tell my DH until I get a BDP cause he will obsess about it with me and make it worse.

Thats my rant...the waiting will continue....

I'm also 8 DPO today as well, I caved on the way home and bought a test :blush: BFN, but a girl can dream can't she. I promise myself every month I'm not going to symptom spot or test so early but it really is an eternity!

i got my bfp at 8 dpo on cheapies in the evening so its definitely possible for it to show up not only early but without using first morning urine too! dont give up!

baby dust!

Im 9dpo!! Going to start testing tomorrow I think! Sore bbs, AF-like cramping (but lighter), trying not to get my hopes up this cycle!

FXed for everyone!!

I'm 8 dpo as well, this is my first cycle even knowing what that means. Ive become google and symptom obessed, got a BPN today. I know its too early but i needed to do it for the crazy lady inside of me. It made me feel better about the glass of wine I had last night (ok two) at a superbowl party. Hoping those are my last glasses of wine for a while, I made sure I really enjoyed them. Need to stop symptom spotting, except.

I'm so thirsty and I haven't had a BM today and I always have one in the morning. Plus the wine should have moved that right along. For days 5-7 I had very intense uteruos pains almost like a tugging and a stretching. I also woke up with slightly sore boobs today. See OBSESSED!!!!

I can't tell my DH until I get a BDP cause he will obsess about it with me and make it worse.

Thats my rant...the waiting will continue....

I completely nude retuned with the goggle thing! Lol

Renae, I'm anxiously awaiting for morning in Montana to get the 9dpo update. :winkwink: How was this morning's stick? FX for a BFP!!

Top is 8 DPO, bottom is the new stick at 9dpo, this morning. Is this real?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12
So excited for you Renae! FX that it keeps getting darker! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh