Why is it....

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
that when the :witch: is in full swing, my MOJO kicks in full pelt feeling sooooo horny atm. Yet when 'fertile' time is here wheres my mojo..............??? Left the building along with the :witch:!! :rofl:

Does anyone else get like this???

all the time i think its because we know we cant, well u can but not many do. maybe we secretly ovulate then tooo, someone must have done that before

yeh defo agree !!! maybe mother nature thought it shud be hard for us to conceive cos ive felt this loadsa times!!!!! then when it is bd time ive ad tummy ache etc n just thought " oh no i cant be arsed" !!!!!!!!! u be fine !

Lammy - :rofl: :rofl: Is that where Ive been going wrong these past few months!! Not having :sex: when the :witch: has come to stay!!! :rofl:

I would have :sex: but its too messy! Dont fancy changing the sheets straightaway after :rofl:

hahahaha me neither, but i think there must be a reason for us to be so horney during AF....i shall research....im a girl with a mission....i will be back hahaha

Your hormone levels change and can cause lots of changes in your mental and physical mood.
Your body knows that you will begin ovulating again soon and your sex drive can increase. Lots of men find women even more attractive when they are on their period, it is a sign of fertility to them and this goes back to when we were primates with our animal instincts.

I just googled it......... not many answers and sites I dare not look at!!

i least no need to use pre seed or lube at that time of the month ....LOL

Miel - :rofl: Speaking of spitting Miel........ You made me do it again... well nearly.. :rofl: :rofl: PMSL

Interesting concept but I might leave trying it out for now!! :rofl:

Hey I am the same. Or sometimes just after AF finishes is my mojo-est time. And thats 3 weeks before my ov (which is usually ~cd28), so it can't be my body knowing ov is soon! But do agree its probably hormone related.

Perhaps its like one last ditch attempt just in case!!??

:rofl: totally!
have resorted to Maca to see if it has an improvement! DH is taking it and he is getting far too fruity whereas my libido is currently on a round-the-world trip!!! :rofl:

LOL, that is so funny that men apparently find women more attractive during menstruation. Had mine a few days ago, and told DH that I was feeling increedddibly horny, looking at him all seductive-like. He didn't even look at me just said "Yeh, you always are when you're on" and that was that!! Granted we never do it when I've got AF, but still you think he could muster up the tiniest bit of excitement that I might be up for a bit of :sex:!!!!

i agree guys, but i also get the horn when i Ov too... my man wont even come near me when the witch is here! :(

i agree guys, but i also get the horn when i Ov too... my man wont even come near me when the witch is here! :(

My mood seems to repell my hubby when I have my :witch:. Good thing too!

Todteach - My :witch: is fairly good at that too :rofl:

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z278/Sherylsababe2/thangry_woman_pulling_out_hair_lg_n.gif Im still pulling my hair out, climbing the walls with frustration. But the good news is the :witch: on her way out which means she'll probably take my mojo with her!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that when the :witch: is in full swing, my MOJO kicks in full pelt feeling sooooo horny atm. Yet when 'fertile' time is here wheres my mojo..............??? Left the building along with the :witch:!! :rofl:

Does anyone else get like this???

Yep, I do! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back