why is life so unfair?????

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
:cry: :cry:

I started to miscarry for the second time since september yesterday morning, which is enough for me too deal with right now.

But on top of that, as anyone who knows me, you will know my 17month Jaiden has kidney failure and the doctors have just rang me to tell me he has e coli, this is NOT good news for such an ill child. I am now sat on the train to hospital, so that we can be admited and he can start being injected with antibiotics.

I am cramping like mad and feel horrendous, now I am petrified about whats going to happen to Jaiden. :cry: :cry:

What did i do to deserve all this.

o huni i cant imagine how you feel right now- lots of luck to Jaiden and :hugs: for you too - i will keep my fxd for your little man :hugs:

so sorry for your tough times right now... no one deserves to go through all that especially not all at once. take care x x

Hunni :hug: i so sorry your having to go through this it isnt fair at all!! you dont deserve it. x fingers are crossed for jaiden. thinking of you chick x x

Oh Hun im so sorry to hear what your going through right now, this isnt fair , takecare x x x x:hugs:

oh no thoughts and prayers with u xx

Oh darling,
I am sorry for your losses, and love and :hugs: to your brave little fighter.
Thinking of you.

oh hun, so sorry for everything you are going through at the moment. Sending you loads of Hugs. xxx

:hugs: Oh hun, you did nothing to deserve this, you are having a rough time and my heart goes out to you. I hope little Jaiden gets well soon and I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you all x

Big Hugs to you!! and bless little Jaiden I hope he makes a speedy recovery I know how terrible e.coli can be as my nephew got it last year which also led to kidney failure but now hes fine and a normal 5 year old! Stay strong there are lots of people thinking about u xxx

:( I'm so sorry to hear about this. Having a sick child is hard enough, without all the extra stress.

Huge hugs for u all hunny, am really sorry you are going through all this :hugs: xxx

Oh gosh hun, you do not deserve this at all :(

Little Jaiden is a fighter and I hope he is feeling lots better very soon, remember to look after yourself as well & get to the Drs, I know its easy to neglect yourself when your LO is poorly :(

Hugs to you & little man x

I am so sorry for ur losses huny and ur brave little soldier!! My thoughts are with you at this hard time x x x x

So sorry for all that you are going through.
Will send up a prayer for you and Jaiden.
Take care

Oh Charlotte...I'm so sorry you are going through all of this right now. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope Jaiden pulls through this. He's such a strong boy after all he's been through the first year of his life! I know he can!

:hugs: you've not done anything to deserve this. Keeping you and Jaiden in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

you have done nothing wrong...you do not deserve this...noone does...i hope jaidens treatment goes well...please do let someone at home know that you are going through this so that you can get some time to rest while your m/c is underway.
i am sorry foryour loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->