Why is she constantly fighting sleep??

Imi

Reaction score
Im at my wits END!

She won't sleep for more than 10mins at a time and CONSTANTLY wants attention non stop ALL day! ... tis driving me MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

Why won't she sleep and what is with all the attention seeking???

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLP!!

has it just been all of a sudden, shes behaving like this?
it could be cos you were in hospital for a fair time maybe she just wants her mummy a little more than usual cos she missed you so much when you were in hospital :(

cant suggest anything hun but hope you get some rest soon
xxxxx

What is your home life like?

My midwife told me that babies are very perceptive of houseold atmosphere and behave accordingly. Cause we used to joke about how chilled out Noah is, and the midwife said its probably because we are very chilled out as parents. Apparently if you have a lot of noise and activity going on in your ouse your baby is more likly to be loud and lively themselves as they sort of copy you.

Just things like loud excitable behavior, high pitched voices, lots of noise and distracion from things like TV/music etc.

I have been told the same as Cat.......and as Weestar said, maybe she is just needing reassurance having you around again!

I am sure she will settle soon hun! x

Well I don't know if that offers any reassurrance as I at times have the daughter from hell who does not sleep, who is extremely lively and vocal and can have temper tantrums. She has not witnessed this from me or her dad, and trust me u cant get any more laid back than Dale!

I think its unfair to relay the blame on the parents!

Enviroment can take a play I'd imagine but not blame - I would have thought anyway lol

You have just moved as well chick so many little up & downs lately - I''m sure she will settle soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->