Why must she do this?!?

FemmeFatal

Wishing he were here.
Reaction score
AF is playing games with me. :wacko: I have a very regular 28 day cycle which should have begun yesterday. The day AF is due I generally spot all day which gradually gets heavier. By the next morning when I get up to pee AF is there full blown in all her unwanted glory. At work last night I went to use the bathroom and when I wiped there was pink spotting, which I had been expecting. After I got home at nearly 11P.M. there was nothing, and still nothing a few hours later when I went to check. Okay, that's fine. I expected to wake up this morning and bam AF... Nope. Just very, very faint brownish pink spotting. I'm bloated, which is normal, and have mild cramping which I NEVER get. Why must AF do this to me? We all know this is just one of her tricks to plant the pregnancy idea seed into my very receiving mind.

*sigh* here's to checking every hour to see if there are any changes... :growlmad:

Get OH into bed for some :sex:
It used to always bring on my AF if I did it within 2days of being due.

Well, unfortunately OH isn't home at the moment... so I tried "taking care" of it myself to see if that help. It made my cramps a little worse, so I'm thinking it may not have been such a good idea.

Get OH into bed for some :sex:
It used to always bring on my AF if I did it within 2days of being due.

Hehe...that isn't just me then! I always like to think of it as bonus :sex: time when AF messes me about...

But other than that...I know the feeling FemmeFatal. As soon as AF is late I can't help but imagine that maybe some swimmers got though...and I feel all guilty about drinking etc until she turns up...

FX for you she stops playing games :flower:

taking care of yourself made your cramps WORSE?? hell that's the only medicine that makes mine go away!!!

I never get cramps so I don't know what was going on or why they became worse afterwards.

AF still hasn't come around. I just want her to show so I know what's going on. The waiting just kills me. Of course no matter how much I tell myself that I won't be hopeful, I still find myself thinking 'what if'. I've decided that if AF isn't here in the morning then I'm going to take a test. The spotting is on and off, barely nothing at all. Sometimes there's nothing when I use the bathroom and then sometimes it's dark brown. *sigh* Sometimes I just with I could go back to a year ago before my mc to when I was convinced that I couldn't conceive. It made life far less complicated.

Anyone else not sure if AF is coming?

I never expect AF until she turns up. If your having sex theres always tha chance.

meh. My AF came really early this month and I have no idea why lol.
My cycle normally last arounbd 28 to 30 days too, but ths time it was 22 days and the first 4 days of AF was quite a light af, and only last nigth it made me get uo three times in the night. (normally it is only the second night , and all other nights are okay..), well lets see how the next one is..

Same boat over here!! Damn AF just won't come, there's little to no chance I'm pregnant, but that little seed of doubt has been planted and is growing by the second.

The more you wish for it, the more stubborn AF will be!

Damn you mother nature.

I am still so bloody confused. I checked before my shower to see if AF had done me the favor of arriving, but no. Still just spotting brown with a hint of pink and not even consistently at that. Check now, there's a little, check in a bit from now and there's nothing. I keep getting cramps on and off that last for a short while.

Last night I told OH what was going on... Needless to say he is worried and a bit stressed, but he told me everything was going to be fine, whether or not AF shows. He reassured me that he's not going anywhere and if this is what life hands us, then this is what we are working with. That really surprised me considering how he reacted when I was pregnant back in May.

I'm terrified to test... The only test I have is a digital and I'm not sure I want to take it just yet. I'm thinking about buying a FRER when I go into work. I just don't want to test too early... Well... It looks like I am off to work. Hopefully by the time I get home I'll either have a BFP or AF, either way I'll be happy to just know...

I hope you find out soon enough FemmeFatal. I'm nervous for you!

Don't be terrified though, your OH has vowed to stand by you, so just take everything in your stride and try not to fret.

xxx

I've had AFs where I've had really bad cramps for days before she comes along. But Ive always had bad cramps anyway.

Funny...I was sure i was preggers for the past 2 weeks. Had all the major symptoms from spotting midcycle through vomiting. BD with OH and here came AF. The female body can just be evil sometimes...lol.

I most certainly agree. Three days late. As soon as I took a test, later that night she shows. Go figure. I am slightly disappointed of course, but it's really for the best. It's good to know that OH is there for me when the time comes, planned or not. We are getting our lives together so it's only a matter of time before we smiling down at our BFP.

Oh...well sorry it was negative, but I feel you on timing. This past 2 weeks I was completely scared out of my mind. That let me know that perhaps I wasn't as ready as I thought. So I am planning on taking a vacay with DH in August and the hopes of all you can eat and drink plus the threat of having to reveal my un-bikini ready body in 7months should give me the motivation I need to not worry about it.

This month my period was like a week late, and I convinced myself that I was pregnant! I was bloated, cramping, spotting and especially cranky with everyone! I think my mind somehow convinced my body to delay my period...I took a test and sure enough it was negative. I felt so crushed even though I knew deep down I couldn't be pregnant. I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->