why not have three?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
why on earth do people think we are going to start TTC number 3 straight away!? they keep saying to me 'theres no point in stopping at 2.... why not have 3!'

i know what they are saying.. that having a third really wouldnt make much difference. but it would! we'd have to buy a new house to fit us all in, i would have to go through pregnancy with two toddlers, and Ffion isnt even 2months old yet!

i just dont know what to say to everybody.. its not like we dont want a third child.. just give me a bit of time to rest first :hissy:

Just say what I say when people keep banging on about a second child (usually my boyfriends parents) - I tell them I will if they pay for all the nappies etc.

I just wish people would mind their own business!

I wish my family would say that lol .
Im pregnant with third and im only getting bad comments on how silly we are . x .

people keep asking me about the second. my body hasnt even recovered from this one xx

i used to get this from my ex's parents, after having nicole they would say things like when you having another one!!! then after callum they would say exactly the same thing!!

hehe, my family aint saying that, i want three, third being in 5-10yrs but my dad and matty don't think so cos they are one off three, so my comermise was 4 then hehe

Wow nothin like giving you a break huh? People always seem to put their two cents in where its not really needed. Take a break and enjoy this time with your children if thats what you want to do. Its really just about what you and your OH want, not everyone else.

Just say what I say when people keep banging on about a second child (usually my boyfriends parents) - I tell them I will if they pay for all the nappies etc.

Totally. My MIL told me I should have another baby now because I won't feel like raising another baby when Josh is all grown and potty trained etc. :dohh:

lol thats exactly my boyfriends mums views on it jess. She had her boys a year apart, so in her eyes.. that is what is best for everyone. She tells me that i've left it too long (she doesn't say it to her son though, funnily enough) and I will find it harder etc. Also that they wont be so close! - there is 2 years 2 months between me and my brother and we are very close.. so I believe that to be bullshit. lol/

I mean, fair enough if you want kids close together, but what is right for one person can be totally the wrong decision for the next!

why on earth do people think we are going to start TTC number 3 straight away!? they keep saying to me 'theres no point in stopping at 2.... why not have 3!'

i know what they are saying.. that having a third really wouldnt make much difference. but it would! we'd have to buy a new house to fit us all in, i would have to go through pregnancy with two toddlers, and Ffion isnt even 2months old yet!

i just dont know what to say to everybody.. its not like we dont want a third child.. just give me a bit of time to rest first :hissy:

Tell them ti mind their own business! lol

It was hard enough being pregnant when it was just me and Matt I dont think I could bare it with one let alone TWO toddlers! Sounds scary!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->