• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why oh why?

CountrymomWV

Reaction score
Why oh why do I POAS too early (in the evening at that!!). I knew it would be a BFN, but I did anyways. All it did was make me feel blah!! :cry:

Me too !! I did the dumbest thing this morning. I used my ic, there cheap right, I'm not too fussed about wasting them. And of course a bfn. So then I think.... Hmm what if I am preggo, but my ic isn't sensitive enough?? I should use my very sensitive, yet highly expensive frer at 7dpo!!! Of course a bfn. So mad at myself :grr:

Me too !! I did the dumbest thing this morning. I used my ic, there cheap right, I'm not too fussed about wasting them. And of course a bfn. So then I think.... Hmm what if I am preggo, but my ic isn't sensitive enough?? I should use my very sensitive, yet highly expensive frer at 7dpo!!! Of course a bfn. So mad at myself :grr:

Grrrr is my thought at me too. Good thing...I googled that 7DPO is almost always too early for a BFP...so maybe...keeping fingers crossed. I used an expensive one too. :/ I am going to NOT test tomorrow, but maybe Tuesday morning. Of course I say that...but I am sure in the morning I will be once again POAS.

Haha! Oh I know I will!! But definitely not with my frer.... I only have one left! Let me know what you get in the am :wink:

BFN :growlmad: I am very crampy this morning though, like AF was going to start today. Maybe implantation? I can only hope. 8 DPO today. AF not due until Sunday. Oh well...I will NOT test tomorrow. I only have 3 tests left myself!

That will be a BFN for me too. Stark white, not even an evap line to obsess over.... Ho-hum

Fx your cramps are a good thing!

Can I join U Ladies.... 9 DPO and everyone in my TWW thread has ALL gotten a :bfp:

I'm so sick of them :flasher: em Willy Nillie!!!

I just keep gettin :bfn: :bfn: !!!!!!

Hi all. I'm 11dpiui and been poas since 9 dpiui. I went out and bought 10 dollar tree tests and got a comment from the cashier. Oh we'll!

I would have told them Where they could Shove It..... No Shame in My Game!!! :haha:

Hi Sis and Baby! Sure can join! If it doesn't happen this cycle...I might just buy 50 HPTs. I am going to try and not test tomorrow.

Young people or people that POP kids out left and right have NOOOOOO concept of the struggle WE Go Thru!!!!!

I just keep my mouth shut if iDK they should Too!!!!

BFN. However, did a second test this evening...and I could almost swear I see a faint line, but I think it is I want to see a line. Can you look so hard you see one? LOL ....

Yes been tryin to Jedi those Darn Peesticks All day!!!

BFN. However, did a second test this evening...and I could almost swear I see a faint line, but I think it is I want to see a line. Can you look so hard you see one? LOL ....

Me too... Not sure what to make of it. It sure is a squinter and there in the right time frame. Hmm. Feel like I should use my frer as my ic's are 20. Maybe I will wait till morning...

Just going to keep positive. I will be 10DPO tomorrow, sometimes implantation can happen that later. :)

I'm glad it's not only me that POAS ridiculously early! I am 10dpo and started testing 2 days ago, BFNs of course. Thought AF had started today (I have short cycles, only 24-25 days), but looks like it might have just been spotting! Very tempted to test again tomorrow morning, but will try to hold out for another day- as long as AF doesn't show up for real of course...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->