Why, why, why?? Tell me I'm not alone.

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't, but I have. I've worked out the dates, if this was out month.

Our due date would be NYE, my 12 week scan would be on my niece's second birthday, which we happen to have booked off work. It would all work out so perfect.

BUT I have no reason to think I'm pregnant. I'm not even due AF 'till 22nd.

Am I the only one who does this to themselves? :dohh:

Me!

My due date would be x-mas if we are successful this cycle ...LOL I LOVE driving myself nuts!!

LOL I know, sounds like we are both girls that can't take not knowing what is going on. I dislike surprises :)

What kind of furbabies do you have? I have 2 Boxers.

Yep Im the same,I'd be due very near christmas, I'd love a lil christmas turkey! x

LOL I know, sounds like we are both girls that can't take not knowing what is going on. I dislike surprises :)

What kind of furbabies do you have? I have 2 Boxers.

Me too, I am not a surprise person! Would you find out what you are having when the time comes? I don't think I could wait 9 months to find out!

I have two pugs - mini Boxers I suppose!

Ha, heck no - I want to know the sex as soon as possible, I like to plan :)

Mine is christmas day!

Someone posted a link a while back and I was like :shock:
then :happydance:

Don't think I am either :wacko:

xx

22nd december my due date WOULD be...imagine...xmas morning waking with a new little baby :baby: how happy would my son be to fianlly have his long awaited sibling! :happydance:

please please please bring me my bfp! :dust:

good luck all xXx

maaybe2010 I worked mine out to be Christmas day as well.. but that's going from when I think I may have implanted... I didn't work it out from the day of my missed period lol ... if I did that it would be/have been 6th January! Argh, we can hope!

me too lol mine would be xmas eve but if they went by my slightly longer cycle itd be new yrs eve :cloud9:

There a bunch of us 'potentially' due between Christmas and New Years! Not too long until many of us find out for sure, though.

I am pretty confident I ovulated twice (side effect of the Soy I started this cycle), so even if I were pregnant and due NYE, twins would automatically be out before Christmas! It's nice to look ahead, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it, as long as you can keep looking ahead even when today changes the landscape of it!

no way! I think we all do this to ourselves... according to FF ill be due christmas day!
trust me your not alone hun :)
good luck! fx'd for you!!

Id be due 30th December but i think i missed BDing when i ovulated lol

Good luck girlies and baby dust to all x

Mommy2Kian, "if" AF doesn't show and I am in fact pregnant (though I'm sure my body is just playing tricks on me) then I would be due on 22 December as well. AF is due on Wednesday and if she shows I'm starting back on the pill.

I'd be due on the 28th Dec, but I know I'm not (why would this month be different to any other for me), I still always look at when I would of been due, just natural to do I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->