Why YOUR username?

From school, K is the first intial of my name and Se is the start of my surname, Kaci(k-se)
Nothing special lol x

mine is cause when i was at school my mates called me nomi but my step dad clicked on and its supposed to be ironic i am 5"10 and he started calling me gnomette but its stuck he stil calls me it now so i use it on things like this!

because my OH calls me his princess.
And vix is what my friends call me.
plus is my username for most things.

x

4th bump !Well I did have 6 months ago I want to change it if admin will let me to Maliki a horse I used to ride x

Anna Banana is a nickname I've had ever since I can remember, and 9 is my favourite number. How boring am I? :dohh:

Anna Banana is a nickname I've had ever since I can remember, and 9 is my favourite number. How boring am I? :dohh:

oo I love number 9.I met OH on a 9th.Both our bdays are in september (9) and i was born 1979 on the 9th.Our 1st flat was no9 and we dialled 999 to give birth!!!

mines a shortened version of my name tht me and a friend made up in college a few years ago lol mines toni-chantelle - T'elle and hers is Danielle - D'elle nt as funny as it was years ago through boredom of free periods lol

My email and username on a hockey board is actually Puxlut (sound it out) because I like hockey.

But I figured that may not be appropriate on a baby board, so I shortened it to Pux.

chef -- I love to cook
amy -- thats my name
1122 -- me and the OH anniversary

mines coz i was hungry for a cupcake at the time, fatty prego woman!

I have 2 cockers - Moog & Mervyn - I was Moog's mum on the first forum I ever joined (to do with the dogs when they were my babies :shy: ) and I'm Merv's Mum here :D

Ps - did your GGD really invent Polo's Holly!! That's awesome :D

Well I love the name Leila (would be the name of my second daughter - 1st would be Poppy - if I ever have any :rofl:). My real name is Fay but I decided to give it a twist to make Leila Fae.

A bit random really.

Mines what it is because it's my name. I was to lazy to think of anything new lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->