Why YOUR username?

My username is just one of my favourite colours :)

Back when the internet was brand spanking new and suddenly being used by more than 5 people I realized that my name was going to start being 'taken' and so I decided that I needed a unique moniker. After much searching I came across seity in a thesaurus and it meant individuality. I liked that and so it became my username and only on the rarest of occasions has it not been available.

minnie cos I'm obsessed with all things minnie mouse, and 83 cos that's the year I was born!

Mines so boring, its just my nick-name! :p xxx

Mine is what i'll call my little boy (Vinnie) and because at the moments hes my peanut :)

i piecked mine coz i got called a fulltime mum by my midwfie she said your a brill full time mum so i picked it :thumbup:

Mine is my 1st Daughter's (who was born sleeping) initials and date of birth.

x

I feel I've answered this before but it doesn't say I've posted so must've been an older thread.

Peanut is me and Bean is Byron. Nothing too complex!

My name is Danielle but I hate it so use Ell with family and friends and I was born in 1987... So Ell87, pretty boring really.

Years ago i was into fairies and my friend took my first and last name and came up with a fairy name. Quite random really but its just stuck.

My best friends mom got drunk and called me Mernie, then it changed to Mernie Bernie Bear, then Mern, then Mernel Kernel, then Merns. But most people that don't know me incredibly well but still know me call me Mernie. My real name is Mary and I prefer Mernie Plus my other nickname from DH is Princess Sugar Nipples couldn't see myself using that on a mommy forum! :rofl:

my first name - natalie... and my middle and last initial! cn!

boring, I know! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->