Why?

AEM1803

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies,

I am wondering.. Why it is so hard for me to get pregnant this time around?
Last time I got pregnant, first and only try.. and that pregnancy leaded to an ectopic and the horrible heartbreak of my loosing my baby :cry:..
Why cant I get pregnant as easy this time? We are trying and trying and still nothing!! :nope:

This is so frustrating! :dohh:

hey hun sorry i cant offer any advice other than ive been ttc for 3 months after losing my little girl at 22 weeks and i know the more i think about it the more frustrated i am getting so i know how you feel. i got pregnant without even trying last time and now im tying i cant get pregnant and my cycle is gone crazy!! keep positive hun we're all in this together and hopefully we'll be gettin good news soon xxxxxxxx :hugs: and so sorry for ur loss hun

If you find the answer to that let me know.. I got pregnant with my dd first month first try.. and again second first and only try-ended in mc at 12 weeks.. took 6 months for me to get preg after that loss and that one too ended in a mc at 5 weeks on May 23rd.. now im back at it again..

I'm feeling very frustrated too! My first took 7 months, but my next two happened so quick. After my mc I just thought it would be quick again, but it hasn't been like that. Now that my due date is approaching I keep asking why, and then getting annoyed with myself that I'm not more patient. I hope we all get our bfp's very soon!

I'm with you in the same boat. Got pregnant with ds took 3 months. (waited 5 years) Got pregnant with my m/c took 2 months. Got pregnant with dd took 1 month. (waited 5 years) Got pregnant with last m/c after 2 months. My due date was for September, so we've been trying for 4 months. I am thinking I really am not Oing though and it has sent me into a downard spiral. I am so depressed :( I hope we all get the BFP soon

Hi I am so sorry for your loss. Have you looked at your cycle. Sometimes after a miscarriage it can get pretty messed up. I am taking Vit B6 and Vitex to try and regulate my cycle in the hopes that it will not take us too long to get pregnant again. We unfortunately take a while to get pregnant so I do not want it even worse.
Keeping my fingers crossed we all get our forever babies soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->