WI together and getting preg, well, pretty damn soon!

hey ladies :)

Im the same weight as I was last week - 10stone 10lb - but I havent put on so Im glad about that :)

yey for losing 2lbs and being under 16 stone :)

Ok ladies, I have been weighed, I have been terrible for a couple of weeks and not been to class so was expecting a gain on 7lb based on my morning at home WI, however, it was 2.5lb gain. Gutted but hardly unexpected!

Anyway, my head is back in the right place so I am on track and WILL have a loss next week.... This is me starting fresh!!!!

cranberry well done on the loss!!!!:happydance:

rowan, well done on the maintain!!!! :happydance:

me - :awww: get over the :witch: cramps that are not even being touched by prescription cocodamol :dohh:

C xxx

2.5 aint too bad, you can get that off this week gogo :)

Just been to body balance and its the new routine and it was HARD >< like rly hard. My arms arent long enough to do one of the moves so Ill basically never be able to do it, instructor showed me an alternative, lame not being able to do it tho.

Have work, leg wax then pilates and body conditioning tmw, will have a quick run in the afternoon too. Just a 15 min or so.

OMG you are so active!!!

How do you keep it up?

My aim is to hit gym tmrw!!

Gonna try and walk round the building at work on my tea breaks and poss lunch too!!

C x x x

Well I've nothing much else to do :p no kids and I'm trying to work part time to reduce stress. Never rly ever worked full time anyway as I'm self employed, usually do about 15 hrs a week plus travel time of 10 hrs or so.

I seem to switch between horribly depressed and not able to do anything and madly active and happy. When I start clomid again I'll be a massive messy couch potato eating my weight in Jaffa cakes from cd 5 to 15. Going to try and lose as much weight as possible so I can afford to put a bit on if I need to comfort eat. Hoping I won't be so depressed next time. Caught me quite unawares last time and I think I was terrified that I was getting ill again

God, I'm rambling!

does clomid affect your mood cranberry? It made me quite hot tempered :) and the hot flushes gah! And of course not forgetting my eyes - Ha! Lordy Im hoping if I get femara next time it'll be easier :)

Im hoping to go on a long walk today if its not raining - need to have brekkie and shower then Ill get my trainers on and head off with my mp3 player - cant bear just being in the house - have been off work since Sept (apart from 3 fab weeks until i injured my shoulder) and its been tooooo long!

nessie 2.5 is totally do-able - glad it was less than you were expecting :)

It makes me rly moody etc as most ppl but last cycle I was also rly depressed. Like actual can't carry on, wailing in bed, nothings going to go right again, can't concentrate can't sleep not interested in things. Been depressed in the past so i could recognise it and it scared the crap out of me.

Take it easy with the walk, go for longer rather than push yourself to go fast I think. Hope it goes ok, gets boring being at home ill doesn't it.

Well I've woken up depressed so we will see how motivated I am today. Can't shake it

oh bless you - thats pants - do you think you'd be able to get femara instead? Its supposed to be better for pcos and has less side affects?

I was only on 50mg of clomid so I cant imagine how bad it would feel taking a higher dose - hope it makes you ov hon x

Ive been out walking for 2 hours - really enjoyed it so I think I'll try and do that most days until my shoulders healed enough to run

Hope you feel lighter soon cranberry :flower:

That's rly good about the walking. Glad you enjoyed it. Hope the weather held out ok for you

I've taken myself off for a massage and a spa. Currently in a pod/bed thing in a dressing gown all covered in oil. Feel a lot better. Cost £60 but screw it. Had a lovely firm massage from an old male hippy called yurgai or something. Will go to him again I think. This month is the month of massages I think

Have two classes tonight which im def going to. Going to stay out as if I go home I'll want to veg and will find it hard to get out. Pilates and body conditioning tonight so best of both worlds

X

Hiya

Hope everyone is being as angelic as they wish :)

I found some amazing icecream from waitrose, https://www.exmoorprinters.co.uk/styles/slimewe.html

4 quid a tub, but its so worth it, tastes like lovely rich normal icecream. Just had 50g for lunch and was 35 calories oO Im in love with it. Bought the choc and vanilla yday, prefer the choc tbh, gonna get the strawberry next time i go to try it out.

Have a sneaky half week weigh in and lost 1lb so Im happy with that, dont want to lose too fast rly as Im quite enjoying eating what I am - sticking to around 1600 calories. Will be ok as long as my motivation lasts..

How is everyone doing?

yey for losing :)

I normally get weighed on a friday and was gong to use that for my Tuesdays and I lost 1lb - yey!

went to the gym yesterday and walked 5k - was soooo tempted to run!

that ice cream looks fab - have checked where they sell it near me (no waitroses near me for miles) and a health food shop in a nearby town does so next time Im there Ill try it :)

Updated everyone on the first page, think its all right, let me know if ive got it wrong.

x

:hugs::hugs:

it'll come off next week hon - hormones have a lot to answer for!

I was a bit down in the dumps yesterday so didnt do much but today I need to shake it off so Im going to walk into town which is around a 5 mile round trip!

Hope everyone has a good day :flower:

After my 2.5lb gain last week, I am delighted with 2lb loss this week :happydance:!!!

This week I managed 3 x walk/jog sessions!!!

Not been well though, cluster of migraines - 6 between fri a.m and sun p.m :wacko: nevermind, seem to be over now! (until next time - happened feb too:dohh:)

Hope everyone is well!!

C x x x

did my walk - yey :) we're off camping in the lakes at the weekend so will do lots of walking then as well - tho I reckon we'll probs eat a lot too :)

Hi

I know its tuesday, but Im not weighing in any more for now :happydance: If you want to carry on then maybe someone else can update a post on the front page every so often?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->