Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Thanks Rach! :) missed u all, but it is so much easier to be ignorant.. Lol. Don't notice any "symptoms" these days lol.

Af is still short but dr said nothing to worry about in regards to that. Showed her my previous charts and she said my cycle is nice and regular so it's just a game of luck. Tom has a SA kit in his draw. He got a week off in March so he's going to take it to the clinic then. It's quite a way away from us I think.
Though before Christmas I did find out that he had gotten someone pregnant before... They didn't keep the baby but it hurt that he hadn't told me about it before, and that he wouldn't tell me who the girl was. Guess it isn't my business but that didn't stop me wantin to know :( I've resigned to not knowing now.... Just hope it means that we r able and it is just a case of timing!

Other than that, all is fine. I've stopped all the opks and soft cups and lube business. I've even stopped the bding during the fertile period really! What I mean by that is I'm not doing it for the sake of it, like before. Just if in the mood. Not really keepin track of cd's either. Just worked it out this morning and I wish I never coz my heart will be in my throat til flow comes now lol.

Fx'd for u too!! 1of us got to catch a break soon surely?? Lol x

I think the relaxed approach is best. We were designed to make babies. We were given everything we need by nature. We've just gotta trust it and trust we'll get our BFP when we were meant o.

We'll get our break soon. :hugs:

Morning girls! Just to let you kno, @ 5:52am I got a :bfp: I'm in utter shock at the moment... Going from laughing to crying... Lol. I know it's very early days, test says 2-3 weeks, so goin to take each day as it comes.... Omg omg omg!!! :d xxx

https://m1251.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carlyjade1986/image.jpg.html?o=0

Think that might work??

OMG that's amazing!! So unbelievably happy for you! Your levels must be great for it to be 2-3 weeks already. You must me 4-5 weeks. Yay! :happydance:

H&H 9mths!! :hugs:

Is that how it works?? Aw Rach I'm so happy!! Just can't believe it's happened. This month of all mths!! We have hated eachother all mth so bumped uglies once, that was it!! It's just astounding... 14mths of tryin and we've finally got it! Just goes to show that we'll all get there eventually. Never thought I would tho!! Lol. Just totally shocked. It's killed my Weight watchers tho... Never gonna get back in my jeans!! Lol

Morning girls! Just to let you kno, @ 5:52am I got a :bfp: I'm in utter shock at the moment... Going from laughing to crying... Lol. I know it's very early days, test says 2-3 weeks, so goin to take each day as it comes.... Omg omg omg!!! :d xxx

Good morning I'm new here I was reading thought the thread today and when I seen this I was Happy as if I was communicating with you all along lol Congrats!!!!!!!!! And Good LUCK with EVERYTHING!!!!!! I'm on the road to a BFP I can't Wait to get there

Aw thanks wacky! Thats a lovely message, im really grateful for ur kind words :) :hugs:

And welcome to BnB. Come and let the madness in! Lol.

How's the cycle going Rach? X

7dpo!!

Just waiting. Want the time to pass quickly. Are bd timing was perfect so fingers crossed!!

How are you feeling? Can't believe you are in the 2nd trimester already!

All crossables crossed for u! Really hope this is ur mth... R u planning on testing early or waiting until A few days after AF?

Am I? Some things say 12wks, others say 14 so I'm confused! Lol. Felt like it was dragging but on reflection it's gone super quick...? Bump is protruding already too! Showing loads sooner than I did with Elliot... But I'm also a lot bigger now than I was back then! Lol

Depends when you O'd. Do you know?

Either way isn't 12 weeks second tri? It's going quick for me.

Get some bump pic's on here!! I wanna see.

I so hope I'm going to be joining you. Really hoping this is it. But soooo nervous, don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm not sure.. I know I BD'd only on CD15 and I temped up to CD16 and hadn't O'd by then... Stopped temping then coz stopped speakin to Tom! Lol! My days were spot on at the scan tho which would say I O'd on CD14.

I would say second tri was 12 wks, but my iPhone app says 14 and the forums on here say 2nd tri from 14wks? So guess I'm still in first!? :s

https://m1251.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carlyjade1986/photo-2.png.html?o=0&newest=1.
This is a couple of weeks ago now. Can't upload from iPhone so need to photo bucket stuff.

Aw I really hope so too! I couldn't deal with the ttc business anymore so stopped and the mth I went to start up again and quit it worked... Had every intention of starting the pill on next AF but if never came. Shows it does happen wen u Least expect it... It will happen Rach. Well, fingers crossed its already happened tho!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->