Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Yeah I'm with Ash, There is a trend on here about chances of conception and bd days. The best were the 2 days before O day. I'd bd EO day until good fertile signs (EWCM) or OPK nearly positive then bd that day, day of positive and next day or 2. I always seem to O day after positive.

SO bd again tomorrow and you'll be covered.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/839271-timing-bding-result-conception.html

I have a cycle that is anywhere from 28-43 days long. Last month it was 40 and this month seems to be 34. Today is CD 21 and I got my positive. So add a 13 day LP. Confusing I know.

So presuming the earliest you O is Cd15. I'd start bding Cd12. Keep going EV to every 2nd day until you get Watery/EWCM then bd EO day until +OPK if you are using them. Then day of positive, and next 2 days.

I generally know when I'm nearing O due to CP/CM so now we just bd regularly until then to keep sperm fresh then increase to EO day then everyday. That make sense?

Thank you girls. Hubby is very busy these next couple days working on a fellow co-worker (law enforcement funeral) so hopefully I can talk him into BDing. He wants the second as much as I do so hopefully it won't take much. We will try for a couple more days and hopefully something sticks.

Try and pounce tonight and you'll be covered. Fingers cross. Good luck!

Ok girls! I can stop freaking out now ... I finally heard back from the doctor and my prolactin is at 1.6!!!!! That's amazing and I'm so excited! I knew it would go down from the medication but I can't believe it's that low! He said if I don't get pregnant this cycle or next cycle to come in and discuss what our other options are! I'm feeling on top of the world and I'm very happy and content at this point!

I figure even if I don't get pregnant this month or next, I still have better chances now that my prolactin is under control and after next month I'll either be moving onto clomid or IUI or IVF! I'm pumped girls!

:happydance:

So pleased to hear that!!!!!! Fingers crossed for your BFP!!!

Thanks bean! I've got my FX'd too! If this is it, I'm going to kiss my fertility doctor! :haha:
Not really, but I'm so happy he ordered the tests right away and now I'm on the right track!

YAY happy to hear that. I hope you get your positive this month and no longer have to stress about it. Your first right? I am sitting here watching my 18 month old pull the protection caps out of the electrical outlets. Wondering why it is again that I want another one. LOL He keeps me on my toes.

Yes this will be my first =D I'm very much looking forward to being a mother, even if my son or daughter is creating trouble around the house or i'm cleaning up after him/her all day!

I really hope this is it for me!

Oh you will love it. He just made up for it by brushing my hair with the remote and a glow stick and giving me kisses in between. I will be praying that this is your month Ash. Plus anytime they are doing something wrong it is so hard to be mad when they look so cute. Please keep me us updated.

Attachments

• IMG_7926.jpg
    IMG_7926.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
Goodness he is so cute! :)
My mom thinks I'm a bit crazy for wanting a baby because I'm still on the younger end of my 20's but I've been with my OH for about 2 years now and I love him very much ... my mom tells me of all of the hard things that I'll go through, like not being able to do what I want when I want, but when I have a child I can't imagine wanting to do anything else for a while ... I don't want to miss a second of my child's life!

Maybe I'm crazy ... =\
I always wanted my first child by the time I was 24 and that's in April so ... FX'd!

That is not crazy and if you and OH both want it then I say go for it. There is absolutely no love greater than the one you have for your child. When you do have your first child remember these words because the moment you lay eyes on your child you will understand. You heart will literally ache. You have never known love until you have a child. That is why I want nother one so bad. Although I love my son with every inch of my being and can't imagine loving another child as much I am sure somewhere deep down inside I can. I can't hug him or kiss him enough. I cry thinking about how fast this time is flying by. I am 30 and I wish I hadn't waited so long. My life didn't really begin until I had a child. You only get one life to live and you should do everything you want, when you want so that you have no regrets. You won't be able to go back and do it all over again.

Very nicely said! My OH said to me the other night, honey I'm happy that we're together and we have a great life together but I can't help but feel that when we're at home just hanging out there's something missing, a child! I thought that was so cute and it's true. This Christmas I totally wish we had a child to take pictures of opening their presents and to start nice traditions for our family ....

Thanks for the support and I really can't wait to feel that strong intense love!

It's been awhile but I wanted to update that I am still here just not on bnb much at all. I haven't done anything for TTC this cycle and I have either Oed or am Oing now. Had BDing over the last weekend and Tuesday night and DH is out of town till tomorrow night so whatever swimmers are in there is what we have to work with this cycle. I haven't tested or done any of the funky concoctions either. I have just tried to relax. I had a fall last week and sprained my ankle and hurt my back/shoulder. That has kept me pretty distracted. I saw my Dr. yesterday and talked about the injury and then about my weight gain and other issues. This was the family doctor not the OB/GYN that was working on my fertility. I don't think that Dr. was doing a good job because the family doctor asked if she tested me for thyroid or for PCOS and she didn't do either. Last time I had my thyroid checked was with the family doctor and it was 1.3 which is good. She's checking my blood next week since I was not fasting when I was at the office last. So next Friday I hope to have some answers and a treatment plan for whatever they find. I am hoping that she finds something wrong so I'll get answers to my issues over the last several months. Both of the main things she's looking into are associated with infertility so it gives me more hope that with treatment I might conceive.

Messymommy- I'm sorry you had a fall and I hope you're feeling better or are on the road to getting better! I hope that doctor you're going to now will do more testing and figure out what's wrong if anything and help you get your bfp!

Hey girls!!
Wow... I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on here! Hope all is well with you all... Any BFPs yet???
I returned to charting this mth... Lasted a week an gave up. I think the ttc thing is too hard. 2 of my closest friends have announced pregnancies in the last 2 weeks, to got with the 5 that have had babies in recent months. Not sure when it's goin to be my turn so best not to think about it, ay!
I'm currently on cd29 which is a long 1 for me. I'm sure I can feel mild cramps tho so will probably come today. :( x

Hey! Welcome back! Not BFP's yet. I've got very slack with charting too. Just gonna take a few temps around O to make sure I have actually O'd!!

Going with EO day from 8 to 22 I think or until O confirmed. Just going to use OPKs when I start getting fertile cm.

Hoping for lucky cycle no 7!

How have you been? Is AF still crazy short?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->