Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
So, even after BD'in at the right times (which was super hard on the occasions where OH was a big jerk and I had to wave the white flag!!) , and propping my butt up on Pillows afterwards, and going thru 10000000 OPKs to ensure I didn't miss my surge, and waking up @ 5.30am every morning to take my Temp, and popping Folic Acid and Multi Vits... Still the :witch: came a knocking!!

2nd cycle of Charting. 10mths of NTNP prior to that.

Have purchased Conceive Plus and SoftCups for this cycle (#3) so going to give that a go (tho I haven't got a clue what to do with them! Lol)

Any1 what to be my TTC Pal, and what are you doing differently this cycle?

I didn't want to read and run, so :hugs: to you!!
I know how it feels to do everything by the book and yet still get a BFN :cry:
I am trying PreSeed this cycle. I also bought some fertility tea and trying that our. Also, I am using opk, but I don't really trust them as they show a surge at the weirdest time in my cycle :dohh: so I will be doing the bd and hoping and praying!
Good luck!!!

Hey. Sorry the witch got you. She got me too. Evil!!!

I started spotting on Sunday and witch arrived yesterday. It was our 2nd cycle TTC no 1. First messed up with what I think was annovulationary cycle or I ov'd very late. Either way got very excited when AF didn't show but after lots of BFN I waited it out and she showed 2 weeks late! Cycle #1 we went with the flow but cycle #2 used OPKs. I'm CD2 now and going to start temping this cycle.

Gutted when witch arrived and she came sooner than expected, only seemed to have a 9/10 day luteal phase. Before the 54day cycle I had a 31day cycle and as I ov'd on cd18 I was expecting the same again but she got me CD 28 :-(. At least it decreased my waiting time!

Last month we went all out, SMEP, conceive plus, pillows, evening Primrose, OPK's. Now started acupuncture weekly and temping. Going to SMEP again but it's hard going but gets good results. Really wanted to get pregnant to have a baby before next summer hols as hubby is a teacher.

Happy to be a TTC friend.

Thanks V much! :hug: back!

Fertile tea? Is that what its actually called or is there a brand name? I might have to invest in that too!!

Best of luck to u too! If ur ticker is correct... Hope ur gettin busy!! :sex: hehe x

Hey. Sorry the witch got you. She got me too. Evil!!!

I started spotting on Sunday and witch arrived yesterday. It was our 2nd cycle TTC no 1. First messed up with what I think was annovulationary cycle or I ov'd very late. Either way got very excited when AF didn't show but after lots of BFN I waited it out and she showed 2 weeks late! Cycle #1 we went with the flow but cycle #2 used OPKs. I'm CD2 now and going to start temping this cycle.

Gutted when witch arrived and she came sooner than expected, only seemed to have a 9/10 day luteal phase. Before the 54day cycle I had a 31day cycle and as I ov'd on cd18 I was expecting the same again but she got me CD 28 :-(. At least it decreased my waiting time!

Last month we went all out, SMEP, conceive plus, pillows, evening Primrose, OPK's. Now started acupuncture weekly and temping. Going to SMEP again but it's hard going but gets good results. Really wanted to get pregnant to have a baby before next summer hols as hubby is a teacher.

Happy to be a TTC friend.

Haha I'm aiming for Summer Hols too! Easier for child care next year :rofl:
My cycle seems ok. 27 days cycle 1. O'd on day 15, 26 cycle 2, O'd day 13 (tho I believe 14!)

DS wasn't planned. I was only a bby myself wen he was born! 1 time without C andd BAM! Wish was this easy now I'm older n settled!

Aw yay! Friend! :happydance: xx.

Thanks V much! :hug: back!

Fertile tea? Is that what its actually called or is there a brand name? I might have to invest in that too!!

Best of luck to u too! If ur ticker is correct... Hope ur gettin busy!! :sex: hehe x

hmm It's just called Fertility tea :) I bought it at the Red Tent Sisters store in Toronto. It consists of the basic ingredients like green tea, red raspberry leaf etc. I will check out the list when I get home today and let you know :)

as for my ticker - my opk was positive 2 days ago so I am at a loss when I will actually O, but we've been busy :blush: and hopefully will be tonight :sex:

Good luck!

oh yeah.. she came for me too .. I'm CD 6 again :( Praying for you for next month!!

The witch got me too over the weekend. This was our first try at NTNP and we didn't do much else other than having fun and hoping for something. This month I have bought pre seed and although I am not doing any OPKs, I am just going to go with the every other day BD and hope to time it right. Hopefully by halloween I will know how it worked!!! Baby dust and good luck!!!

Hey hun!!! Im on cycle #9 trying for #2 and this will be my first month using soft cups and I have no clue either!!!!

Sorry to hear I'm not the only unfortunate! Sending u all better luck for next mth!!

Hey hun!!! Im on cycle #9 trying for #2 and this will be my first month using soft cups and I have no clue either!!!!

Haha Grace, if u find out, please let me know!!

OH is having 40 fits as we are the only couple in our circle of friends that don't have a child 'togetha' - no1 knows that we are actually TTC but that doesn't stop the other men sayin he's doin back stroke... Bless him. He's super paranoid tho so I'm hoping the spermy lube is going to help! My charts seems to put me in the 'normal' (whatever that is) cycle group... But I do have super light periods that last 2 days at a push! Can't find anything online about it tho? Hmmm... Any1 have any ideas?

Maria, I'll be super grateful! I'm willin to try ANYTHING!! X

[/QUOTE]

Haha I'm aiming for Summer Hols too! Easier for child care next year :rofl:
My cycle seems ok. 27 days cycle 1. O'd on day 15, 26 cycle 2, O'd day 13 (tho I believe 14!)

DS wasn't planned. I was only a bby myself wen he was born! 1 time without C andd BAM! Wish was this easy now I'm older n settled!

Aw yay! Friend! :happydance: xx.[/QUOTE]

Right! This is going to be our month. Really wanted a June baby (my mum and I are June babies) but will still be ecstatic about a July baby or in fact any. How old is your DS? Conceiving is such a strange thing. It only takes once but it can take some people months, even years.

Your cycles look good. I'm hoping to Ov earlier this month. Fingers crossed.

binksmommy, Sandy1222, magrace - sorry the witch got you too.

Marie - fingers crossed the spermy finds the egg! Good luck.

Glad to have a friend too. :happydance:

My DS is 7 and a half (goin on 17!) I found out I was pregnant @ 8wks, and the day before my 17th birthday! His 'father' altho is in his life, i'm 100% sure he's only there to annoy me.

My OH is amazin. His family and him have taken my DS as there own, which is fab! They are keepin on about when we are going to have a baby and I have to keep pretending I have no interest in havin another when reaaaaally I want to go into FULL detail about my Temps and Cervical Mucas :rofl:

June baby would've been spot on... I will settle for a July 1 tho! ;) hehe.

Hope we nail it this mth! All of us! I reckon we need to book something to look forward to... Like a holiday for 40wks from now! Or maybe I shud get round to bookin my wedding? I bet 'Sods Law' would kick in then and we's all be preggas and holidays (n my wedding) would have to be cancelled all over the place!

Hey, how are you today? The evil witch still handing around?

Wow, that must have been a bit of a shock. Is that him in your avatar? He's lovely. It's great that his dad is involved but it must be difficult for you.

It's so great that your OH and family have taken him in. I know what you mean about telling people about TTC. My in laws asked us not too long ago, I just said soon (we were WTT then). I prefer them not to know, I know they mean well but I don't like the pressure. My SIL has 2 kids (4yrs and 4mths) and she's 4 years younger than me. They have been asking us for years.

I also know what you mean about telling everyone because it is so exciting even if it's a little stressful and frustrating. Spoken to a few friends about it, can't keep it all to myself and my mum knows. She told my bro and SIL. They have been TTC for a few years and are going through fertility treatment. She thought it would be best to warn them. I'm going to feel sooo bad if I get a BFP before them.

Yay book a wedding, weddings are fun! Maybe not 40weeks though. Maybe 20weeks and you can have a cute little bump.

Morning! I'm ok thanks. Witch is still there a tiny bit. Don't notice her wen I'm in bed, so we'll see in work today! Temp was above CL temp this morning! Hopes went sky high for a second... But :bfn: :(

How r u feeling?

I've told my mum and 1 friend... And OHs sister... Oh n my own sister... Lol. That's it tho! OH don't know that they know. I was excited wen I started charting tho because I thought we would nail it 1st time! WRONG! Lol. Now I'm happy to keep it hush as its not workin. :(

We are moving on the 22nd of Nov from a 2 bed house to a 3... I want to decorate the 3rd room as a nursery so this bean better hurry up - would much rather it be a nursery than my ironin room :( lol.

That's what I mean by 'Sods Law' if wedding was booked, Sod would probably see to it that I'll look like a wheeble walkin down the isle, so 20wks would be too soon. Lol. He won't marry me until my Car is paid off anyway, he's told me we can't afford it till then. Spoilt Sport he is! Lol

X

Hey.

Got the sod bit but still think wedding would be good. And it'd give you something else to think about other then TTC. Do you know what kind of wedding you want? We got married 2 1/2 years ago but kept it small.

It will work! I don't think we're designed to get preggers too easily. Good things come to those who wait.

That's very exciting that you're moving. Are you going far. Would love to live in a house. We live in London and it's sooooo expensive. Have a flat but it has 2 bedrooms and a garden.

Sorry you got excited about your temp. I have to say I nearly tested when saw another tread about a lady who got her BFP after AF. Still can't believe I'm back at the beggining, well cd3. Hopefully time will pass quickly.

Not far... Still in the same 'city' (term city used loosely! Lol) at the moment we live in a 2bed Barrett Home built in 2006. We are moving about 2 miles away into a 3 bed Georgian house. It was bought as a repo and we have totally renovated it. Walls, floors and ceilings gone! Have 150tonnes of soil to dig from the garden which I'm leavin to OH and a Digger! Hoping that's going to be done before we have to leave our current house!

I love London! Now that's a City! OH took me to watch Lion King in August for my Birthday. 1st time I've been for a few yrs. Always wanted to move there and be like the UKs version of Carrie Bradshaw! But then I got pregnant... Haha.

New Cycle makes a fresh start I guess! Hoping this Conceive Plus lube helps.... Its not even just the 'want' for a baby anymore... I'm desperate to know that we CAN now too!! Sounds terrible don't it?
X

I would love a Georgian House. We live in a converted Victorian House which is lovely but we have so much we need to do. All boring stuff and unfortunately no money to do it. I would love to do some where up but guessing it's quite stressful? How come you have so much soil to remove? It's going to be amazing once it's finished.

London is great but so £££. We only managed to buy because unfortunately my OH father died and left us a little money for our deposit. I would love to see Lion King. Still not seen it and lived here for 9 years. I think we will stay for another 4/5 years then move to the country, maybe Devon near where my brother lives.

It's not terrible to worry, I think it's at the back of all our minds. My mum got pregnant quickly, I just hope I do too. We are doing SMEP this month and really hoping we get our BFP. If not we we probably take a more relaxed approach for a couple of months. Started temping today and I have cheap OPKs and expensive Smiley ones to confirm. Will start using them from day 10. Started acupuncture on Monday in the hope of regulating my cycle. We used conceive plus last month but not every time and I don't think we used enough. Sorry TMI but ready to get going now, hate all this waiting. Waiting to Ov then waiting to test. It's exhausting.

Hope you've had a good day.

I'll be your pal! I started spotting yesterday and my temps dropped so AF is here. I'm in the same boat as you pretty much. We were NTNP for about 7 years and then last September we said let's actually try now for 2 more. Our son is 10 years old now! So bought OPKs and timed our BDing and nothing happened! March we talked to the doctor about this and got the SA for him and he's pretty normal and my u/s said I was alright. Then they gave me clomid 50mg and after 2 cycles of insanity and BFNs I asked for the HSG test, that was July. I got the test and both tubes were blocked. They dye from the test opened up my left tube but not my right one. Then it was back to Clomid and now we are at 2 more cycles ending in BFNs :( AF just got me. My temps dropped with the spotting so I am sure she'll be full on by this afternoon and I had 5 BFNs this month. Yes, I am a POAS junky, LOL. I'm not taking Clomid this coming cycle, well I think I am not but by CD 5 I could snap and take it. I'm trying the Geritol, baby in a bottle this cycle. I've got the soft cups and the preseed lube too and have used them the last 2 cycles. I can answer some questions about those for you.

Who ever lived their before us, was quite frankly an idiot! Lol. To the extent the extractor fan in the kitchen had the vent blocked up so when they were using it, it was blowin grease all over the kitchen. They made the kitchen 4 inches SMALLER by stuffin all plasterboard behind the cupboards?? The house is built on a hill, so u need steps to get to the front door and the garden wouldve been a total incline... Well to 'solve" this, they dug out a big deckin area, put a 7ft wall all around it and dumped the earth around the top and side of the garden, with steps leadin up there. No railin. Total death trap. Hense diggin it all out! Been mega expensive... Took it back to the brick, ceilings and floors out and redone, Restored as much original features as we can afford ie, ceiling roses, coving, picture rails etc... The tiles in the hall are still there and a beautiful! Would 1 day like to do the fire places but just not an option now...

Our parents had to remortgage for a deposit and to pay for the work. House went for £79g which is dirt cheap! Dread to think how much we spent... Need to start payin it back wen we can tho. Joy!! Lol.

Sorry for ignoring things, I'm always on my phone so not easy to scroll back... U asked what type of wedding I would like? 1 abroad! Nice quite do, any1 who wants to come can fit their own bill. My sister is plannin a big do as we spk... A lot of money for 1 day. I'd rather buy an Audi! Lol. Way OH is behavin today, he's lucky if he lasts the week never mind marrying him!!

My days been ok. Worked, done 2 gym classes (yuk) had a sunbed... Not normally my thing but my skins been terrible lately, and I feel all fat and pale and spotty... And my hair needs doing! So thought I deserved a pick me up :)

How's ur day been?

Oh, n the witch seems to have been gone! (TMI but...) I put just a pad in for the gym and there was nothing on it. Periods are not supposed to be this light I'm sure. Might make a Drs appointment! Everything else seems spot on tho, according to my chart... How's ur flo? Gone yet?

What's SMEP? I do the same with OPKs! Cheapies and my CBDT for :) confirmation! Lol.
I'm with u on the taking it easy if :bfn: its exhasting! Especially the TWW and u find reason behind every twinge and every sneeze! Gonna get busy with the Con Plus. Lots of that, then going to (try) put those soft cups in... Going to start drinkin Green Tea. And Exercise is supposed to be good! We can do it, I'm sure!!

Oh Hello MessyMommy! Have u met my friend Bean? Hehe.
Aww sounds like u've had a rough time of it bless u :( I really hope it happens for u soon!! :dust:
Sound like u've tried it all too, so I shall definitely be hitting u up for advice on those cup things! Hehe. What's that baby in a bottle thing u said about? Never heard that 1! Welcome new friend #2 :hug:

Jeez that's 1 loooong message :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->