Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Yea I know usally I am testing already maybe cause school is back in and I don't have time.

FX'd redrose you can be our first BFP from this lucky thread!! :happydance:

:dust:

wow redrose what a spike!! bet you were boiling waking up with that temp, your chart is def looking good though, i hope your going to be starting our lucky thread for us :winkwink:

welcome sianyld, i also have pcos so your not alone, its a pain in the ass but i will not let it defeat me!! :growlmad:, fx you have ov, i love being in tww :flower:

menageriemom, i dont blame you for not wanting to go, i hate it when we have to go and visit new babies, partly because everyone knew when we started ttc so the questions always come out

good luck on sun topaz, cant wait to see the pics :baby:

iv started a xmas bfp thread in ttc so come over all of you, babybear is in :winkwink:

:witch: has packed her bags and left for 9 months, bye bye :witch: have a nice holiday

Hi all :) im new here im hoping to get my BFP this month after having Ovarian Drilling on the 18th August :) Good Luck Ladies & Lots of BabyDust xx

hey hun, where are you in your cycle and i ll add you to our list

just realised i pmd u instead of writing here lol.. af is due today but still hoping on bfp :) bumski told me to come along here :)

Welcome sianyld and babydust :hi:

Weather is terrible here today!! Downpours all day long. Hopefully you aren't getting this over in Middle TN redrose!!

No rain today we had it yesturday. We needed it some but not all day :haha:.
Well ladies test got the better of me today. I tested with like third morning unrine and got a :bfn: of course, but it is still early so I am hopeful with temp still way high. However it did dip some today but not much.

welcome babydust and fx'd for your BFP this month!

redrose - your not out yet!! :dust:

Thank You :) :hugs: i hope u manage to get your BFP this month too :) Good luck Ladies x

hey all, boo for the test redrose, theres time yet though hun, still keeping everything crossed for you xx

welcome babydust :flower:, have you tested y got af?

well we had few drinks last night and dh fell asleep on the sofa, BIG MISTAKE!!.. especially if dd is still up, she found it very amusing to draw all over his face, i will post some pics in a bit :haha:
we never grow up :blush:

pics went great. callum was a right little poser.
takes 1-2 weeks to get the pics cant wait.

Oh I can't wait to see pics. Love pics. How do we not test to early I can't stand to see another :bfn:. I need to medatate more so I can have more control over it. :haha:

oh i cant wait to see the pics of him, i bet he looked really sweet :baby:

here is my dosile hubby and dd getting upto mischief, totally off ttc but hey nowt happening on that side so need to entertain myself somehow, lol :shrug:

lol, he would kill me if he knew id put pics on here! :haha:

Attachments

• toast asleep 017.jpg
    toast asleep 017.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
  • toast asleep 018.jpg
    toast asleep 018.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
haha :) love the pictures, looks like you had fun :D

AF hasnt come yet but all night i had pain like it was coming and today but still not here yet, i do have terrible sore boobs :( i aint tested either as i hate to see BFN, ill just wait a little longer and see if the witch comes, if she dont come tonight ill test tomorrow :) :happydance:

LOVE IT bumski!!! What a great photo! What was his reaction like?

No way you are out yet redrose! What kind of tests are you using?

A question for you ladies - do any of you know what's the earliest CD somebody can OV? I had what I thought was EWCM and cramping at CD7 (AF ended CD5) and that just seems way too early. I ordered some OPKs but I don't think I am going to use them for a few months, we'll see.

Love the photos bumski

menag- I am using cheap dollar store test right now cause I don't want to waste the other two frers I have. and I Oed on month on like cd7 as well can happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->