Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

You aren't out until she arrives Carly - keeping my fingers crossed for you hun x

Hey ladies how is everyone? Had a nightmare few days last week but seem to be back to normal now and just feels like AF is here now. Going to NTNP for a couple of cycles and will be TTC again feb/march time. Hope you dont mind if i hang around here still though as i dont know where i belong in limbo land. x

hi raz, glad your feeling a little better in yourself, really sorry again, i cant imagine what you keep going through. :hugs:
im still ere anyway, was getting a bit lonely, it seems there has been so much bad news lately, i really hope everyone gets some much desrved good news very soon, :thumbup:

There has been some bad news recently but there is only one way to go now and thats up! Well i bloody well hope so anyway :)

Razcox it's good to have you back :hugs: You have gone through so much! You are absolutely an inspiration to pull through this.

I just found out my neighbor is apparently pregnant again. :growlmad: The neighbor who I thought ruptured her uterus and wasn't able to have more, the one the smoked/drank/did drugs all throughout her last pregnancy, the one who lives in a nearly condemned house - the one who just delivered a premature baby 8 weeks ago, is pregnant again. I want to walk over there and ring her neck!!!

This is getting so much harder. It's a mental battle about when to start TTC again. DH seems to think there has been an influx of families and small children showing up at his restaurant just to torture him. I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I worked with the public too. Enough about me, other than I am physically feeling better.

Helen, how are you feeling hun?

I am so excited for you Carly. I think an xmas BFP is coming your way :happydance:

good to have you back rachel. are they gonna do any tests hun so see why it keeps happening.

i ve updated front page but im not gonna put cycle days any more cos i cant keep up.

Yeah they are doing testing and i have brought a couple of books as well. They have said it will take 3 months to even see the guy for the 1st time though which is a bit crap. From my reading the fact i get to 8 weeks and a HB is seen is pointing to the fact there is something in me attcking or stopping the pregnacy rather then there being anything wrong with my hormones or the baby. So hopefully they will be able to help.

menageriemom - Its so hard to see people have what you want and even worse if they dont deserve it. I swear there are pregnant people and babies everywhere round here!

it certainly sounds like it could be that, if you fancy a bit of stalking search out applegirl (i think) she kept losing babies around that time too after seeing a heartbeat, she ended up taking part in a study where she took prednisalone (steroid) she now has a healthy little girl.

hi girls, i had my recent progesterone levels from Ovulation my first lot was 33.6 anything over 30 is brilliant. ive just got a phone call from my dr to say that my second lot was at 70 :yipee: anything over 30 is brilliant & they've more then doubled doctors told me to have a little break but not to give up just yet as miracles do happen.. even though doctors have told me what they have they told me ive been strong enough to go through 4 years why give up on my dream of acheiving what i want now?

so im going to try again maybe jan or feb i suppose there right in there own way and because ive been told that i think it could be easier then expecting BFP's all the time as i also know it may not happen but if im not TTC then its never going to happen i rather have the maybe or maybe not solution if you know what i mean :) .

hope all you girls are alrite :)

& im so sorry bailey & rachel i hope you find the strength again to TTC its so hearbreaking & im so sorry that youve gone through this

Bailey its soo annoying when people get what you want when you know fine well they dont deserve it... one of my closest friends drinks/smokes loads in a day... & is now 13 weeks pregnant i aint spoke with her since because i cant knowing what she has i want & she cant even do the decency to give it the best start in life before it even enters the world..

how are you carley hope your ok chick ? x

Oh I am so glad to hear the doctors had good news for you! 70 is excellent!! No reason to lose hope yet :) I'm sure your body and mind will appriciate a break - if only for a few weeks. I need it, so I won't be buying OPKs or using my BBT for a bit.

OPKs are negative now. Still have to go out and buy a decent pregnancy test just to make sure. It feels really nice to feel 'good' physically and not in pain anymore, aside from the odd twinge. No crying yet today either :winkwink:

I did learn some additional news that if the neighbor keeps this baby and her uterus expands at all (due to it rupturing only a few weeks ago), the baby will definitely die and she will at least come very close to it. I think she is deluded about the whole situation, it's very sad.

Helen I don't blame you at all for not speaking to your friend. I'd be livid!
I'll have an extra vodka for you on Christmas :)

im hating this weather i have flu & just feel so run down, ive had bad acid for the past 3 nights, and a major headache

but yeah 70 is fab i didnt expect that :)

yes a couple of vodkas will do :) hehe i'll be having a few too seems as i can because NT :) hehe

Just thought I'd nip in and say Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you lovely ladies.

Hopefully Santa arrived with lots of nice presents and all of you are well xx

merry christmas to you all too, i hope you have all had a great time and have a brill new year!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

not much happening in this thread anymore but had to update the front post with helens fab news

YAY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:
helen, someones having a baby!!!! :baby:
massive massive congratulations mate, oh im sooooooo happy for you xxxxx

hi gueyilla, welcome in xx

Hello gueyilla and welcome though this group seems to have dwindled a fair bit lately.

I'm fine thanks Helen, sick of waiting - I am waiting for the FS, waiting to hear about going part time at work and waiting for AF . . . but otherwise fine.

hi raz, glad your doing ok :hugs: i hope you get some answers you need to move forward, are you going to be activly ttc again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->