Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

how long have u been trying for TTC is frustrating & can be a long procedure but dont give up i waited 5 years to only get my bfp on saturday!! :)

i got help off my doctor after 1 year he wouldnt do anything till i had been trying for a year

TTC is a patience game im afraid you gotta have alot of youll go mad!! :)

i wish you the best of luck and hope they see you soon

even though i got help of my doctor most of it was tests i never got any real help till august 2010 =/

Honestly i have not been trying but for about 5 months now. i think im gonna go mad lol

hehe yeah it does send you a bit like that :)

its a hard rollerecoaster with loads of ups and downs :)

are you still ttc in the mean time?
what help is it that your after from fs? hopefully you will concieve while waiting, this thread has been really lucky so far, not many of us left so hoping we will all get our BFP soon,
thanks for sticking round babydust xx

dont worry i was here quite a while and all the help supported me through im not going anywhere till i see you all have yours!! :)

im waiting especially for you missus its gotta be soon!! i need/WANT you as my bump buddy haha! :) :D

lol, ta mate, i am determined now, poor DH isnt getting a day off! not that hes complaining :winkwink: i darent just incase it creeps up on me, atleast i know we will have done all we can, the rest is up to nature then i suppose.
part off me cant wait so i can have a break, or atleast some other kinda fun, iykwim :blush:

hehe yes ikwym!! :)

nature will take its course!! i just know it its gotta!! :)

i will be keeping everything crossed for you, are you nearing ov yet, you have to excuse me if you have already said, i forget who i say what to sometimes :blush:

i hope you dont mind me mentioning but it says you lost your son, that must have been so awful for you, i hope you are bearing up ok, its nice that your giving yourself someting positive to focus on, loads and loads of GL to you :hugs:

Morning all! Well after thinking my pre AF temp drop was in progress yesterday it seems i was wrong. Temps gone up today so looks like i still have a few more days to wait. No idea how many DPO i am though so guess i shouldnt be surprised. CD 32 and counting!

oh raz, i dont want to say something to get your hopes up falsely but ya never know hun :winkwink: are you going to test or try and wait it out for a bit. what a lovely suprise to a hard time for you that would be :flower:

Well i am going to test over the weekend just to make sure but i fully expect it to be a BFN. Will know then though that my body is back on track after the last MC.

GL for testing, if not it will be nice for you to know where you are, i will keep my fx for you hun. :flower:

fingers crossed for you both. bumski looks like you have ovulated, hope you covered it well.

think i am about to ov, ff put me at 3dpo when i put my temp in but i dont think i have yet, had a very very nearly pos opk this am so hoping my next one will be proper pos!!! fx, i thought i was in for the long hall again :nope:

i will know by temp i suppose, thanks topaz xx

i will be keeping everything crossed for you, are you nearing ov yet, you have to excuse me if you have already said, i forget who i say what to sometimes :blush:

i hope you dont mind me mentioning but it says you lost your son, that must have been so awful for you, i hope you are bearing up ok, its nice that your giving yourself someting positive to focus on, loads and loads of GL to you :hugs:

I was the worst. I have never felt so much pain he was only 3 1/2 month old. I miss him so much i had awful days but little by little it is getting better.
THIS IS HIM!!! The love of my life!

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0190.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0190.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG0175.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0175.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1
OMG hun, that must have been the worst thing in the world to ever happen, im so so sorry for what you must have been/going through,:cry: i can only imagine your pain, my heart goes out to you. He is absolutely adorable, what a real cute little man :hugs: i hope so much your ttc journey i short and easy, its nice to share this journey with you hun.
where are you in your cycle now? xx

Thank you for that, my little looked just like his daddy red hair and everything.. as you can tell i dont have red hair lol

Im on cd 17 now i took soy isoflaves this time around this is my 2 month actually trying. the bad part about the soy is that i think i took the wrong one lol..

oh no lol, do you use opks too, im finding them a nightmare this time round, iv had a couple of positives but looking at my chart they are a bit late :shrug: its just getting more and more confusing, lol

we have just kept dtd anyway so we HOPEFULLY dont miss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->