Wierd period, negative test, and right side pain

tvandoel78

Reaction score
I was supposed to start my period Wednesday and I had weird pink watery blood when I wiped. Same thing Thursday and Friday but I had some brownish blood Friday. Negative tests Wed, Thur & Fri? Today, only when I wipe or in toilet (sorry) and it is bright red and there is hardly anything on pad. I have had pain since Wed on my right side off and on. Also pain under my right side under rib and between shoulder blades. I am confused as to what is going on. Usually periods are heavy and never spot. I am 35. Has anyone had anything similar?

I have been having something similar for the last 2 months. The end of September/first of October my period was 8 days late. When it finally appeared it was reddish/pinkish and very watery. Not at all like my normal cycles (4 days long of red bleeding). I only bled like that for about 6-8 hours then I had 3-4 days of brown spotting. I was also having major fatigue and nausea, couldn't stand the thought of eating certain foods and my breasts increased in size. I have taken about 6 HPT's all with negative results. I had a blood test last week...again a negative. The last 2 days I have been having right side pain off and on. I'm not sure what is going on but if it continues I will be going for a second opinion. Good luck. Sending lots of babydust your way!

First off, I am sorry both of you are going through this frustration! TTC can certainly suck sometimes. I wondered if you guys had considered going in for a scan- I had a hemorrhagic cyst once about 7 years ago and had all of those symptoms.
I hope you find your answers!

I was going to say the same I had a Cyst that would flare up at O and caused me pain and strange cycles .... I finally had it drained and haven't had those issues since!!! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->