Wierd superdrug test

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I took a superdrug test today with SMU (held from 8am til about 11am) No lines came up in the test area or the control window. You know how usually you can see the dye being carried across the test strip, this didn't happen. I kept checking it for about 2hrs and still nothing, Got to my mums house and then the dye started creeping up but very very slowly and eventually showed :bfp: I took the second test but hadn't held it that long and drank alot of fluid so wasn't expecting too much. It was :bfn: I ended up throwing them in the bin as I was starting to obsess about the dodgy one. Would you let yourself get hopefull with that or not. I usually wouldn't but the fact that absolutly nothing happened until hours later I don't know what to think other than wait til tomorrow and do a cheapy with FMU

I would try to not get hopes up, if it took that long to process something was def wrong with it. I hope you get a good result tomorrow!

Have a look at the thread I started earlier-i've included a picture of my test, sounds similar to yours...Thread title....Clear blue weird +ve and NOT pregnant!! Sorry i'm not sure how to tag it.

x

I took 4 cheapie tests this morning. 2 with FMU as one went strange and 2 with SMU. The second time I did a 25mIu first and it had a faint BFP so I did a 10mIu and it was BFN??? I'm so annoyed with my body atm I haven't had AF since may

Will try and get an appointment for next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"