Wild Yams...

Armywife

Mummy to 2 beauties
Reaction score
...am i the only person who didn't know they help fertility? I have just heard that women in Africa (i think) suddenly had a huge increase in babies being born and also in the number of twins being born and it was put down to the amount of yams they eat! :shrug:

I'll be on the same diet as Poppy soon at this rate! :haha:

I've heard that sweet potatoes help fertility, which are of the same family I guess. I don't think they'll magically get you pregnant though. I'm pretty sure there's other things you need to do as well. :rofl:

I've heard that sweet potatoes help fertility, which are of the same family I guess. I don't think they'll magically get you pregnant though. I'm pretty sure there's other things you need to do as well. :rofl:

hehehe yeah that'd be weird if all you needed to do was eat something and get pregnant :haha:

Dioscorea villosa is a species of a twining tuberous vine that is native to and found growing wild in North America. Its fame is based on its steroid-like saponins which can be chemically converted to progesterone contraceptives; and cortisone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->