Wilkinson Tests anyone????

stardust599

Reaction score
I am on CD 32 out of unknown cycle length! Before LO it was 28-35days but after LO went to 28 days until I had the Mirena fitted (it was removed 32days ago and I had a bleed although not a full period).

I did a few tests around days 14-21 and then another on day 28 and all BFNs. They are all Wilkinson cheapie tests which take ages (a good 15mins) to even show the colour moving across and a good 30mins to show a solid control line.

Does anyone have a gallery of any Wilkinson tests? Confirmed BFPs or BFNs?

Or should I just buy some from Tesco - they are so much more expensive! I'm not testing again until day 36 on Sunday (the last day AF could be due) xx

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300094_2166883505103_1637153182_2191303_2930587_n.jpg

my pos wilko test :)

No idea about Wilkinson's tests but you could buy 2 for £1 in Poundland. Or for a more sensitive test Superdrug's own brand are very good and cheaper. I think the pack of 2 is just under £5.

XX

Wilkinson says 20miu which is quite sensitive anyway? It's only like £1 a test for a midstream!

No lines are appearing at all, just an evap with no colour in the slightest!

I think I will get a Tescos or Superdrug test for Sunday, oh I don't know if I can wait! FX'd no AF arrives for me. I have zero pregnancy symptoms :-(

xx

ok I didn't know they were so cheap!!! No symptoms have always worked for me so fx'd is also a good sign for you!!

OMFG It's a BFP today. Faint but def there, I will put a pic up later :-D xxx

let's see the pic then!! i'd love to have wilko here :(

Hi Congrats, can I just ask where you testing early with Wilkinson test and when you got your BFP was it with wilkinson test? I tested yesterday with Wilkinson test and got BFN, not due af to about sat I think so wanted to know if out or not or still maybe a chance if tested to early?

Many thanks

Hey hun

I don't know exactly when I ovulated BUT

My first tests were all up to around cycle day 28 (AF due 28-35), all BFNs and I stopped testing.

My next test was day 34 when I got my BFP!! I got two faint BFPs with Wilkinson cheapy. Then same night I got a 2-3 weeks on Clearblue and 2 days later got 3+ on Clearblue.

Which means that I was already 14days past ovulation when I was getting BFNs from Wilkinson.

The tests didn't work very well as midstream - took ages to even bring up a control line which is why I think they weren't working. I ended up buying the cheapie cardboard ones and dipping them and got BFPs quickly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->