Wilko wooden castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bid

Reaction score
Does anyone have this? It's reduced to £25 at the moment but there's only one photo and not much info so I'm just wondering if it's any good and what figures would go with it?

https://www.wilko.com/action+playsets/wilko-play-medieval-castle-wooden-3+-years/invt/0336344

:flower:

I really want to get it for LO but I'm meant to be finished! I also have nowhere to put it

This is set up in my local wilkos, it looks really cool! The figures you buy separate (£1.50 each) :flower:

I can't decide between a wooden one or the Imaginext one. DS is obsessed with castles (probably because we live in Scotland and see them all over!) and he knows about kings and queens but he doesn't quite understand the whole knights and fighting part of it yet, so that's why I thought the wooden one might be better. I could get the cute Budkins figures to go with it (if they'd fit). But you can buy a dragon to interact with the Imaginext one and apparently the castle shouts at it in a Scottish accent so I think he'd find that funny! And of course in a year or so he'd be right into the knights and swords. Ahhhh I hate being so indecisive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"