Will all my May 2012 Mama's stand up!

hey I am due May 23rd and would like a boy because I have a girl, but I'm not too fussed really, as long as it is all ok. I have turned into a worrier this time round! My DD was very small and I had low AF with her, praying it doesn't happen this time round! Hope you are all feeling well. May seems such a long way off... x x

This is our first and according to the calculators my due date is May 14th, which is perfect timing, spring babies! I can't wait!

5th May... All going well, this will be my 1st! Cant wait :) OH would like a boy, I dont mind either way as long as its a healthy :baby: :)

May 16th and as by my name WANTAPINK1 so no secret at all xx

It would be nice to have a girl as we have a boy but not too hopeful about that as DH has no sister and only one aunt (out of 4 uncles) :haha:

Lots of May mama's out there (who want girls)! Its an exciting time and nerve racking I imagine also. Twins would have me running in circles, especially already having a busy boy. And purple my son was born with a heart defect which has now been repaired, but I know its not easy worrying about the health of the next one. Like someone said though a happy and healthy pregnancy to us all.

I do hope we can hold on for the long run and make it as May mama's! How has everyone been feeling? I've been more nauseous with this one, which sucks. And i'm still trying to wean Malcolm off of breastfeeding, which makes my tummy feel uncomfortable. We are down to about once a day, but its hAAArd.

OMG!!!! BK!!! WE ARE BUMP BUDDIES!!!!!!! :dance: I'm due May 2nd!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Haven't seen you on here in ages!!!

lol, that is funny. I've been MIA for a while, and still only making occassional visits. But i'm sooo excited for you, shoot for the both of us! :hugs: How have you been?

THERE HAS BEEN A DATE CHANGE (apparently i'm not as pregnant as I thought LOL) I am just now 6 weeks pregnant and that means May 23rd! (hells yes...23 baby!)

I am having a scan on the 10th to figure out how many weeks I am. I am pretty sick of not knowing as my cycles veered from 30-40 days there could be a big difference :dohh:

THERE HAS BEEN A DATE CHANGE (apparently i'm not as pregnant as I thought LOL) I am just now 6 weeks pregnant and that means May 23rd! (hells yes...23 baby!)

lol, still a May mama!

no exact dd yet but im definitely may! i dont really mind which i have, but voted girl as having another wee lady would be a heck of a lot cheaper :haha:

Wow, look at how many of us want girls! Given that it's a 50/50 chance I guess some of us will be a little disappointed!

may 7h :) would like a girl - actually i really want a girl and a boy (twins) but who knows... it runs in my family, my hcg is high ad apparently the doc can feel more than she usually can, but we'll see on the 25th at the scan....

Hello my lovelies how are we all? Sorry i haven't been on here much lately ive been SOOOO busy with work and feeling pretty tired but im back :D
I had my second ultrasound yesterday, got to see our bub for the very first time :D was the most amazing thing ive seen in my whole life! Heartbeat is 140bpm which the lady said was perfect :D all is looking well so im one very happy mumma to be :D My new due date is June 1st 2012, got pushed back again 3 days lol so im now 6 weeks 6 days :)

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's! H & H 9 months to you all :D
Sending lots of :dust: to those still trying, i hope it happens for you all very soon :)

Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday of our little Jellybean :)

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
How are you guys doing? Any scans coming up?

Hi all, l'm due May 27th :happydance:

Really don't mind what we have, but am starting to think it's a boy as l feel completely different to how l did with my little girl!

I'm having my 8 wk scan tomorrow morning. I am SO excited but nervous too. I just want everything to be normal this time.

How is everyone else feeling these days? I still haven't puked, but I've had some rough days where I came close. It seems like I'm eating all the time to keep the nausea at bay. I haven't had a normal #2 since before pregnancy. That is getting old fast! Just trying to pass the time. I'm impatient for the next trimester.

Hello everyone,

i should be due at the end of may, but could roll over into June depending on my next ultrasound,

How are we all?

katie

We are getting closer May mama's! How is everyone doing? I've been pretty well, this has been a "good" pregnancy, for whatever thats worth, hope labor is the same good and easy!:thumbup:

Due May 8th first pregnancy after 1 miscarriage and 1 ectopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->