Will anyone else have 3 under 3.5/4? :-)

edthedog

Baking another pink one! #4
Reaction score
My son will be 3yrs 4 months and my daughter just under 2 when this one hopefully arrives.

:baby::baby:

I love the fact they're so close in age but know I will have my hands full (work more or less full time too)! :wacko:

Anyone else?

xxxx

Well my son will b 4 my daughter will be two when I give birth... I definitely don't know what to expect :baby: I do admit I'm a little nervous when I think about it eeeek

Following...this is what I'd like for my family too...god willing. :)

No experience myself but my mum had 3 under 3.5 and she said it was hard work at the time but it was well worth it. Me and my sisters are now so close as adults and it was lovely going through the same things at the same time as we were growing up (and now as adults - jobs, marriage, babies etc). She did say we gave her a few grey hairs though when we were tiny and a handful!! Good luck ladies :)

Since I need to have IVF to get my family I'm planning to go and do another 7 months after I deliver this one. I'm hoping for twins on our second go around. Planning for a handful!

Well my son will b 4 my daughter will be two when I give birth... I definitely don't know what to expect :baby: I do admit I'm a little nervous when I think about it eeeek

You know when I told ppl I wanted another one they all thought we were bonkers but even though I am constantly knackered, the kids make me feel so alive (if that makes sense!). I just love being a mum and yes it is chaotic already and it's going to take me 3 hours to get out of the house instead of the normal two I can't think of anything I'd rather do.

You'll cope fine lovey (you just might have to do it covered in porridge with Peppa Pig stickers stuck to your bottom!).

Think I might actually have to draw the line at 3 though - DH is going more and more grey every time I see him :haha::haha:

A friend of mine said this:
Having one child is a 24 hour job, having 2 children is a 24 hr. job, having 3 children is a 24 hour job... and so on.
It may get crazy some days, but most of the time you will establish a routine and won't even notice :)
My oldest is 5 going to be 6 next month.
The baby is going to be 2 in April.
And I am due in early August.
My biggest issue is that my baby isn't going to be the baby anymore :( she is such a momma's girl.

Since I need to have IVF to get my family I'm planning to go and do another 7 months after I deliver this one. I'm hoping for twins on our second go around. Planning for a handful!

Congrats and good luck 2have xxx

Yay for handfuls! :)

A friend of mine said this:
Having one child is a 24 hour job, having 2 children is a 24 hr. job, having 3 children is a 24 hour job... and so on.
It may get crazy some days, but most of the time you will establish a routine and won't even notice :)
My oldest is 5 going to be 6 next month.
The baby is going to be 2 in April.
And I am due in early August.
My biggest issue is that my baby isn't going to be the baby anymore :( she is such a momma's girl.

That is so true! :thumbup:

You know when I told ppl I wanted another one they all thought we were bonkers but even though I am constantly knackered, the kids make me feel so alive (if that makes sense!). I just love being a mum and yes it is chaotic already and it's going to take me 3 hours to get out of the house instead of the normal two I can't think of anything I'd rather do.

You'll cope fine lovey (you just might have to do it covered in porridge with Peppa Pig stickers stuck to your bottom!).

Think I might actually have to draw the line at 3 though - DH is going more and more grey every time I see him :haha::haha:

Haha me and the OH went for a secret celebration meal earlier and I noticed his grey hairs multiplying in front of my eyes.

I love it too, nothin beats the feeling of being a mother.

I hope I don't have too much sickness this time but I can't remember what week it kicked in before.. but it's all worth it in the end :cloud9:

My son will be 3yrs 4 months and my daughter just under 2 when this one hopefully arrives.

:baby::baby:

I love the fact they're so close in age but know I will have my hands full (work more or less full time too)! :wacko:

Anyone else?

xxxx

My oldest is 4 and my current youngest is 2 and my new arrival is due in May! So yes I know how hard it can be but it is also rewarding too. I find that the older ones teach the younger ones so very much. It's hard at times but great too! When my 2 yr old was born he was exactly to the day 22 months 12 hours and 25 minutes apart from when my oldest was born! I had two in diapers and will again this time too! You aren't alone trust me it's hard but fun and I love every minute of it! And with them so close in age they will be better friends and closer together emotionally and things too.

I will . My som is 4, daughter 2 in May and baby #3 in July :). I can't wait, I know it will be tough at times but we will get through it. My son will be full time September so that will help a little .
All worth it xx

I had my last 4 kiddos within 4years, 7 months. So they were all very close in age. There are so many great things about it. They play with all the same things, do so much together, and are very very close!

My oldest will be 2 1/2 (barely) when this LO is born. My second child will be 11 months (or less if this baby comes early like the others did). I'm scaaaared. Haha

:hugs: We'll make it, though we might not have any hair left!

My son will still be 4, and my daughter 3 when my little one is born (I also have a 14 yr old) in July. My husband and I work full time as well. It is def a lot of work there is no denying that but we "cut corners" to save our sanity. Eg simple dinners many nights (salad and a baked chicken/fish for example, hiring a maid for deep cleanings every couple months, and hiring my sister to help with running errands and after school care on occasion.

We'll have 3 under 15 months. ;) Luckily one of my boys is very laid back; the other is complete trouble though.

Yes this baby is due 1 week before my eldest 3rd birthday! Freya will be 6 weeks off turning 2!. I would have never in a million years thought i would want my babies this close in age but i love it, even if they still dont blooming sleep! haha.

My son will be 5 and my daughter will be 19 months old when this little one joins our crazy family. My son is already at school full time so the fun will be in the mornings trying to get him to school on time!

After I had my daughter I even told the midwife I will probably see her again (look on DH face was a picture) but I love my kids and love having them. Lucky for us DH has a great job and we can afford for me to be a stay at home mum xx

I always wanted my children to have a close age gap, i'm now having 3 under 3! Osh! :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->