Will Anyone In here be testing in July??

Mommy's Angel

Mommy to Angelboy 10/22/9
Reaction score
I'm having my first IUI tomorrow :happydance: Last cycle didn't work at all.

I found out I ovulate late. This is cd 20 already. I have PCOS as well. I'll be testing in the middle of July. Just wanted to see how many of us in here are on similar cycles.

I'll be testing July 20-24th.

Ill be testing on the 4th!!! FX for all of us this month!!!

Meeeeee. July 14 is when i'll be testing.....FX'D

Oh how exciting! right there in the middle of the month. Since I'm new here, how do I get in with ttc buddies? I'd love to join a group like that!

Yes, i suppose i will unless AF gets me first. Only 12 days to go......

Well I am due on the 5th, but I am testing in the AM. I have been having some serious signs, and my DH and I both are thinking I am pregnant. I tested 2 days ago, and it was negative, but only 10 dpo. I didn't get a positive with my son till the day before I was due to start.

Yup, 8 DPO today, July 1. Want to test now, but I know it's probably pointless. Haven't decided when to test.

I'm praying for everyone waiting for that :bfp: Hoping to see a slew of us with good news!!:baby:

I am 9 dpo. Testing on 7/7 next Tuesday...but I don't feel pregnant at all...

I am 9 dpo. Testing on 7/7 next Tuesday...but I don't feel pregnant at all...

I didn't really know I was pregnant with my first, until I actually had the tests done. Don't give up yet dear friend!!:hugs:

I am 3 DPO. I'm trying to wait 'til July 11th. I think I feel a little "different" but it could be my mind playing tricks on me.

Vicky, Samantha and Ellabelle....have you tested??

Arctic, we're almost there. Two more weeks or so.

Vicky, Samantha and Ellabelle....have you tested??

Arctic, we're almost there. Two more weeks or so.

Several times and all negative. I started this AM. Oh well, it's only our first month to try.

Sorry Samantha, yes, it's only the first month. Praying next cycle will be a BIG FAT :bfp: :happydance: Don't get discouraged dear friend. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->