Will he be right???

reedsgirl1138

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
Dh announced to me the other night after we bd that he just got me PREGGO!! LOL
I am now 1dpo and will know in a few weeks. (my tickers are off I am pretty sure I did O yesterday.) Any others ladies out there whos oh just know they got you preggo this month??

ahhh... I surprisingly O'd yesterday too! (on cd 29/30)

My OH isn't saying anything, not making predictions, he is nervous about all this. Poor guy.

My husband called it as well. I had a good feeling about it too though.
Good luck and I hope your 2ww flies by!!!:hugs:

Calliebaby I also feel positive about this month!! I used baking soda. LOL And it did wonders for my cm..first time I ever had ewcm. I am excited to see the outcome.

Best of luck to you reeds!! I think it is definatly possible for people's instincts to tell them different things such as being pregnant. I have also read many posts on this site where the women just knows she is pregnant and than she is!!! i am keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP this time!!!!!:thumbup:

I sure hope this is your month reedsgirl...Good luck!!!

reeds,thanks for asking! I feel confused. I am not sure if I am spotting early pregnancy symptoms or if it is just AF getting ready to come. I am trying to analyze my symptoms and see if they feel different than other months and I think they do, but there was one month were I thought for sure I was preggers but i wasnt. Hmmm, I dont know if I am imagining my symptoms after reading about other womens symptoms or not, LOL!!!! Also wondering if I am going crazy too because i want this so bad!!! LOL!!! My AF is due on June 4th so we will see how the HPT's go starting on the 31st!!!

Good luck Wannabe. I know the emotions we go through every month is such a roller coaster. FX that this is your month and can't wait to see you BFP!! Maybe we will be future bumpbuddies!!:)

Good night ladies..hope we can chat tomorrow. Its been a looooonnnngg day!

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words ! Have sweet dreams!!!

Good morning!:) Well starting the count down to testing. I did well last month with not testing but I am sure I won't be so great this month!!

Good Morning Reeds!! i hope you have are having a great day so far!!! I am guitly of testing to early to, I was supposed to wait until the 31st to test with the 5 day early HPT but I did a HPT the last few days and got BFN's! I know that I am testing way to early and knew it would most likely be negative if I did it to soon, but I just couldnt resist, ugghh!!!

I have actually been really good about not testing since my last chemical. BUt I feel different about this month. I think it is because I actually had good cm and I know we did bd at the right times this month!!:) I used baking sode up there to make my cm more akiline rather that acidic like it had been..all thick and chunky..within a hour of using it my cm was thin and stretchy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->