Will I ever be a size 12 again?

Bladesgirl

Reaction score
Or am I just kidding myself?

I have a wardrobe full of size 12 jeans and skirts! I was a size 12/14 and 12 and half stone before I went traveling in 2011 then I came back 15 and a half stone then after having Thomas I ended up 18 stone :( I'm now back to 16 and half and doing well its just I keep looking at my clothes and wondering if I will ever fit in them again and are they worth keeping?

I have been 17 stone before in my life and was a size 18 but
Still a size 20 now and I'm 16 and a half has my body changed to much or is there a chance I will get into them if I keep going :)

You will definitely get back into them!
You are doing so well just keep going :)
Xx

What diet or healthy eating plan are you following at the moment hun? xx

You will definitely get into them again. I was a size 24-26 eight months ago and the other day I fit in a size 12 coat :)

I'm in the same boat hun, loads of size 12's in the wardrobe but currently in a 16-18 :(

I used to be over 16 stone, then went down to 10 stone, now back at about 14. I know I can lose the weight as I have before, but just can't seem to find the motivation to do it at the moment.

I'm sure both of us will do it in the end though, I'm too tight to let all my clothes go to waste :haha:

At my largest I got to a full 14-- just about busting out of them before I decided it was time for a change (after years of poor eating and lack of excercise pretty much all through my 20's)-- in high school I'd been around 40 lbs smaller- so yea... I never thought I'd EVER get back to a size 6, I wasn't in High School anymore-- but, I worked at it and lost weight- but still, I was a 10-12 most of my adult life off and on... finally settling at a 10 and feeling pretty good :) Then I got prego and gained 37lbs and lost most of it after my daughter was born- but still carried around a good 15lbs extra- and THAT was the motivation I needed to actually watch my calories (via loseit app) and bump up my excercise routine even more-- and I am now a size 8. I don't expect to be my high school weight again at 145- I'm now 157. But I'm also 39- and I think if I lost more I would just look older- LOL. I need a little extra fluff to keep my curves and baby face! :)

YOU got this hun- it's just about motivation and finding what works for you. No reason you can't be a 12 again. Just take your time, find what works for you- and stick to it knowing in the end it's worth it. It's about finding a new way of eating too- not just some quick fix or diet fad. Those don't last. For me- it was how much I was eating! And now, I stick to my maintenance mode on my app to maintain and be aware of what I eat. I still eat what I want- just within reason :)

btw- it was such an amazing feeling riding my closet of all those 10-12 pants that were too big. I didn't keep them around- as I'm NEVER going back there. Plus, good reason to buy new clothes when you lose weight ;) haha

Size 12 is totally doable! If you want to that is. If you think you'll make yourself miserable getting there and are happy as you are then that's fine!

Yep! I was a 16/18/20 for about 10 years, with a little hard work and will power I'm now down to a size 12 and still going, looks like I might even make it to a 10!

You can do it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->