will i ever have a baby?

bumski

Mum to teen and newborn
Reaction score
well after my early mc iv had no ov at all!!!
i bled for about 6 days, took temps and opks then started spotting at about cd21, by cd23 i had ligh af for about 6 days, im now on cd17 of the cycle after that and no signs of ov

iv also just had loop diathermy and cannot dtd for 4 weeks anyway :nope:

i feel like iv completely had my chance at ttc, iv ov once in years, and that was due to ovarian drilling, got my bfp and then it was gone, now it seems there is no end of trouble again,

its been over 3 years now and i just feel like i have to give myself a limit on ttc before i waste my life on it, i just wish i knew if it was ever going to happen or not so i can move on :cry:

I am really sorry to hear about the tough road you are on. Do your Drs have any information for you? :hugs:

Sending you massive :hug: bumski :hugs:

Are you trying the clomid again soon? xx

thanks girls, think sometimes i just need a bit of a rant, feel a bit sorry for myself sometimes :blush:

drs have said i can try clomid one last time, just waiting for appointment to come through, think it will be another couple of months yet though :nope:

feels like we spend so much time waiting for something to happen, i think im at a point now where i just want to get it over with and move on, we cant afford ivf privately so the next round of clomid is our last chance :cry:

DH is really good as he has no children and its him saying that if it doesnt happen its not the end of the world, he wants to move abroad so we will be concentrating on that.

i am VERY lucky that i have DD, i just wish i knew then what i know know as i wouldnt have let certain people ruin the experience for me.

gl to all you lovely ladies, xxx

I hope your next round of Clomid brings you your much deserved baby.

Good Luck.xxxxx

:hugs:
Crossing everything that you Clomid appointment comes through soon for you and you get your lovely BFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->