Will I ever NOT be hungry again?!?

SpunkyMunkey

Reaction score
I feel like it doesn't matter how much I eat, I'm ALWAYS hungry, and always just on the verge of getting sick from being too hungry! Anyone know of a cure to this insatiable appetite? I feel like I will weight 3,000 lbs by the end of this pregnancy!

Don't worry -- if you're like most of us, your appetite will completely disappear in about a week or so and you won't be able to think about food for the following 6-8 weeks after that! :sick:

Sorry - kidding... hopefully you'll be a lucky gal who doesn't have it that bad. But the hunger prob. won't fade, because your metabolism kicks up when you're preggo, so you just have to focus on filling up on healthier things. It sucks when you want pasta and not fruit or veggies or grilled chicken, but you'll be glad you did make those choices instead of having alllll that work to do to lose excess weight after the pregnancy.

That being said, sometimes all I can choke down is a microwave bean and cheese burrito so... meh. I win some I lose some. ;)

My appetite is nuts and up until about 8 weeks I was shovelling food in my face nonstop; since then I've had to use massive amounts of willpower to not overindulge and use healthy food combinations when I do eat to keep me full for longer.

It's no easy task!

I was like that for the first week, now it doesn't matter what I try eat as nothing seems to stay down. As long as you choose the healthier options when deciding what to eat I'm sure it won't be a problem. The baby takes what it needs.

Fx I haven't had ms yet and I'm starving all the time! Trying hard to have healthy stuff but all I want are things with melted cheese!

Dairy products, meat and orange juice are what is the most appealing. I've been trying to get in the veggies, but that's always been hard for me, even when I wasn't pregnant.

I'm the same, just keep feeling so hungry, and all I want is vegetables and savoury things! Except right now I fancy take away but might make up some salad to go with :haha:

Ugh! I spent the whole day so hungry I was nasesous, and nothing seemed to fill me at all! And I'm eating a lot of protein and foods that should "stick." :(

I felt like that last pregnancy and gained over 10lbs in the first trimester! This time around I know better. I know I'm eating enough, so I just try to ignore the constant hunger. *sigh* it sure was nicer indulging last time, but I don't want 60lbs to have to lose again!

Don't worry -- if you're like most of us, your appetite will completely disappear in about a week or so and you won't be able to think about food for the following 6-8 weeks after that! :sick:

That's exactly what I have been going through. I can get fruit down and bread or plain potatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->