Will I ever ovulate? Opinions on test please!

lilly88

Reaction score
I know this obviously isn't a positive OPK at all but what does it mean? Will I start to ovulate next week do you think?

It was taken at about 8 minutes and I'm CD14 now.

I just want a positive opk :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 17
its hard to answer that hun as my tests went up and down so much this cycle.
keep testing and i hope u get positive soon :)

I thought the same a few days ago. I got my + today at CD16, but it was REAL negative up until last night when it was darker, then this morning definitely +....GL

Oh that's good!!! That gives me hope! i'm CD15 today so hopefully it'll be soon.....x x

This is my test from last night. I'm super excited! When does this mean I'll ovulate? I did a CB digi and it had a smiley face!

X x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
And this is from this morning on my second MU. What does it mean?? X x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Yupp get to BD'ing hun!!!! You're ovulating soon! I get + opks for either 2 to 3 days, some women do so don't let that worry you. You're supposed to O anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after your first pos OPK

Amazing! Thank you! As soon as DH heard I was O'ing soon we got to it last night but I must say I never thought I'd have to bribe him to dtd (he was really tired), but we're going to BD tonight and tomorrow night, do you think that's enough or should we carry on until the end of the week?

x x

That will be enough, the egg is only fertile anywhere from 12-24 hours after being released :) Good luck!!!

Great thanks - good luck with testing btw! x x

You ovulate like me. My opk was super + last nite also. See I told u not to worry :haha: have fun, guess I know what we will be doing the next day or so...lol

You ovulate like me. My opk was super + last nite also. See I told u not to worry :haha: have fun, guess I know what we will be doing the next day or so...lol

Yay! We'll be the same dpo then until either a BFP or AF. When is your AF due? I think mine's the 13th May.

Yep...... BD'd last night and will tonight and tomorrow! x

Yay! We'll be the same dpo then until either a BFP or AF. When is your AF due? I think mine's the 13th May.

Yep...... BD'd last night and will tonight and tomorrow! x

The 14th is when mine is due...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"