Will I ever ovulate?

3bluehearts

Reaction score
This month has me drained. I never had any problems conceiving my 3 boys. Now that my Honey and I are ready for our last it seems its nit happening. This month I had 2 PERIODS!!!! Instead of ovulation it was my period again. So what does that mean? WIll I ovulate 2 weeks after my second period? I just bought a ovulation kit and I am not ovulating right now. Can someone advice me please. Thank you.

This month has me drained. I never had any problems conceiving my 3 boys. Now that my Honey and I are ready for our last it seems its nit happening. This month I had 2 PERIODS!!!! Instead of ovulation it was my period again. So what does that mean? WIll I ovulate 2 weeks after my second period? I just bought a ovulation kit and I am not ovulating right now. Can someone advice me please. Thank you.

Are your cycles generally irregular? I use a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor and I LOVE it. They are costly but most of the time you can find them used on craigslist and/or Ebay. I turn the monitor on the first day of my period, CD1, and turn it on the same time every morning and begin testing around CD7-8. You have to buy the test sticks separately from the monitor. It shows your low, medium and then your 2 peak days. I conceived my 1st son on one cycle and one try back in June 2011. I'm now TTC #2 and am using it again. It makes it so easy...

My sister found that her cycles were very irregular by using it and ending up needing progesterone or estrogen (can't remember) to get her hormones straightened out after 2 pregnancies and a MC. Best of luck to you! Hopefully it won't take to long for a BFP! :hugs:

AmricanHoney, no this isy very 1st irregular period. Twice in one month. I never had it like that before. The only difference now that we are doing is trying very hard to conceive. Lol actually we only have been trying for 2 months. Maybe I am
Missing my ovulation days. I'm older now and not in my 20's. I guess I will just wait and see. I'm going to check out the clearblue ovulation. Maybe that will help. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->