• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will I ever stop worrying and just be happy?

Justinel101

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So I don't know if I'm still just being over worried. I'm 30 weeks now and I thought for sure I'd start to get excited by this point but I'm still beyond scared that something's going to go wrong. I haven't started to buy anything yet and I've barely started getting his room ready. Did anyone else go through this?

although I'm only 14 plus 4 i still have the same worries as you and wonder if they're ever going to go away. For me the 12 week checkup made me feel better about having a miscarriage but I'm still so worried about problems that can happen during labor or even after birth. But you can't let this keep you from enjoying the last couple months of your pregnancy! your son is going to be here soon you need to have fun and buy some stuff and paint the nursery! This is all some of the funnest things of pregnancy. And in 10 weeks you will finally meet him and Im sure the worries will go away! stress is bad for baby! cheer up! Best wishes to you!

If Im honest, no you wont. I stressed through 3 pregnancies, one of which I did mc, and the worrying has yet to end. You worry about whether or not your bubba is ok when you are not there, worry about every bump and bruise, every little tear and ofcourse the other, bigger things as well. My advice is to embrace it, sort of because with a child the rest of your life youll be worrying about them. :hugs:

From the moment you first find out your pregnant, you can expect to be worrying for the rest of your life... It's good though, it only shows you care :)

you wont ever stop worrying.

Maybe taking some of that worrying energy and putting it into setting up a room will help to relieve stress that can stem from worries.

Well, I'll tell you now the worrying doesn't stop. ;) But it's totally normal but everything'll be okay. :hugs:

You will always worry!! Especially if there is abit of problems.. when i was 36 weeks i measured 33cm and the doctors where very worried and then my blood pressure went whacko and ugh! Doctors will make you more worried aswel

Once pregnancy is over you'll worry about your child constantly. I think you'll be worrying the rest of your life, unfortunately.

Its crazy how when you become pregnant the world all of a sudden gets teeth.
But that's good! It shows you care and you don't want any harm to come to your baby- it just proves you're being a mum.

However, I would start buying a few bits even if its just a moses basket. Small steps. You'll soon realise how fun baby shopping is and then you won't able able to stop yourself. Retail therapy really does exist! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->