Will I get lucky this time around?

ayceeoh

Reaction score
Hi all! I have a question! I'm currently pregnant with #2 (7wks along). My first baby girl who is now 9 mos, I tried to bf with her from the moment she was born but it never worked. I tried every herbal, supplemental and physical method possible, just shy of that pill not approved for bf support. Even with that, I continued to offer the breast first and pump as much as possible until this week when my doc suggested I start weaning her in light of the little bean in the making needing all my nutrition.

My question is... Is it set in stone for #2? Is there anything I can possibly do to try to boost my supply before he or she is born?

There really isnt anything you can do before the birth but afterwards encouraging frequent feeding and plenty to eat and drink will definitley help. Just because your lo struggled this time doesnt mean you will second time. I know of many women who managed first time and struggled 2nd and vice versa. :hugs:

I belong to an amazing group of women who have dealt with low supply. There are a few things many of them do during pregnancy to try to increase milk production. I plan to do some of it in my next pregnancy. Would you like to join? Send me a PM if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->