will I get pregnant again?

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
Some of you may know my story already but for those of you who dont here goes. I have 2 children from a previous marriage in which I had zero problems conceiving. Now for the past 14 months I have been trying to conceive a baby with my fiance who has no children. 5 months ago I suffered a blighted ovum which I had a d&c for in january and have not been successful in conceiving since. The only straw I am clutching to at the moment is that I did conceive once even though I miscarried so this must mean it WILL happen again. Am I wrong in thinking this? Are there women that never conceive again after a miscarriage?

Sorry for your loss :( nobody can tell you whether you will conceive again but the odds look good as you have with this partner. Best of luck xxx

I'm so sorry about your loss. I am going through the same thing right now. I had no problem conceiving my daughter and now that I am in a stable relationship, nothing happens. :( Is disappointing but on the advice of my mom i'm trying this thing called Cuerpo Amarillo (Progesterone). I hope something happens soon. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->